Dreams.

"You wish I were real?" I ask her, intrigued.

"Yes. I guess I'm disappointed really. It's all weird. The nicest thing anyone has ever done for me, and it's a damn dream. On a lighter note..." She looks at me. "Thank you. Even if it's a dream, it's nice to feel appreciated and have a full belly of good food." I remember eating Henry this morning.

"Indeed it is. I myself had a nice breakfast." She smiles.

"Can't relate. Also, I wasted my lunch trying to help a hateful old bag. Should've left her in the street." She huffed. She watches me curiously.

"See something you like?"

"I was watching your eyes." She states. I leer at her, knowing how my appearance affects women.

"Do you like them?" I probe.

"It's so neat how they change colors." My face drops.

"What do you mean?"

"They were light green earlier and now they are entirely black." This concerns me. How can she see that when I'm still human? She reaches towards me and I feel her hands touch my horns. The are rippled and curve back like that of an antelope's.

"Do you see those?" I ask suspiciously.

"Yes. They are magnificent. Are they heavy?" She asks innocently. Her pupils still are blown and trance like since I manipulated her to keep her calm when I ate on that abundance of stored energy. Her reaction to me still has me intrigued.

"What else do you see?" I urge her on.

"You are so tall. You have long pointed teeth. You have claws now." I lick the air between us as her eyes widen. "Your tongue! What are you Nox? May I touch you?" I roll my lips to sneer at her. She nervously reaches to me and I bend towards her. The urge bubbles within my chest. I could drink her dry now and leave. I could glut the rest of her energy and mental goodies and leave. I could torture her to get a healthy helping of fear and just eat her alive. She doesn't go for a horn this time, but my claws. She presses our palms together.

"I can't believe this is a dream..." She breathes out. She leads me by my hand and I stoop to avoid the low ceiling. She puts the food away and the cake. "Even in my dream, I wouldn't waste food." I can sense her relief. Contentment radiates from her and her body stays relaxed. The food and my feeding from her seem to have lightened her. She drags us to her room and plops down on the bed. I stand, peering down at her. "I think I'm in a food coma Nox. I ate two times. Twice. In one night! Maybe that's why I'm hallucinating. In the real world I'm probably talking to myself here, already asleep."

She yawns and stretches, top rising to show a tantalizing sliver of hip and lower abdomen. She reaches up to me and I don't quite know how to act. Women usually only reach for me in lust, there is no lust here. Only the lull of sleep, and desire for comfort. I draw nearer and she grabs me. I read her mind again, finally and I see what she wants. She wants to hold me. This is a human thing, like a display of affection or fondness. I let her take my hand and pull me down to her.

"Thank you." She whispers again as she pulls me tight against her. Heat emitting from her body soon makes me warm and lazy. I really don't require sleep, but I lay with her anyways just to say I have. I've never experienced this, and though I'm dying to kill or hurt her I refrain and settle for her dreams.

Her breathing is even, her face is peaceful and her body lightly twitches as she slumbers. I stay wrapped around her, and I decide to enter her dreams now since it appears she is fully out. Her mind goes back to her fight with that boy and his mistress. She's arguing with his and she attacks the girl, but the girl laughs and holds her down taunting her. "You aren't nothing. Nobody wants you. Nothing you do is good enough." Justin leers over them and his face becomes her father's. "Go ahead and run. You'll die. You'll die without me. You are too meek and stupid. Go die Sera." His face changes back and he punches her. "Go eat your ramen, failure." The force drops her through the floor as she lands back into the street outside her work. Massive trucks loaded with scum bags catcall and reach for her as she runs fast as her legs can carry her. She runs back to her apartment and enters. I am here though. I predicted this and waited for dream Sera to come.