Sweet Seraphine.

"Look at me, little lover." I'm not clueless to her hesitation or her internal conflict. She is cloaked in thick woven emotions as she finally relents and looks up to my eyes. I can read her mind. I know that she has finally decided it is better to be entranced and numb than to touch me in her own mind. She would back out, and she worries I would kill again. I would too. Just to show her that defiance has consequences.

         I have all control, I should be happy, but I'm not fully thrilled. You see, she is here out of obligation. Her hero complex won't allow her to turn me down and risk others paying the price. This infuriates me. I want her to want me too. She was so willing to hold and touch Barima. Willing to room with her, but not me? After all I've invested in her. I could feel Barima's desire for her, and although I felt only kindred love from Seraphine, I can't stop my envy.

        The vision below me is breathtaking perfection. I have undressed Sera, not a scrap of cloth hides her from my gaze. She lays back on the bed, her hair blending into the satin emerald sheets as she looks to me with wide, frightened eyes. Not even my manipulation can completely erase her fears. This is where trust, or lack there of, will come into play. I will get to test her faith in me. I'm bare in moments as I remain standing over her. The overhead lights are dimmed and cast a shadow of my horned figure that swallows the innocent beauty below. Sweet, sweet Seraphine. I lick my lips as I slide across her body till we are chest to chest. Her heart thumps and I feel her shiver.

        "Tell me what you want, Sera." I snake my hands across her tummy and up under her breasts as she continues to stare up at the ceiling. I prick the soft flesh with the tip of a claw and she comes alive, trying to cover and turn away.

       "I don't know anymore." She whispers.

        "That tells me nothing. Nothing. I need words from you. What do you want from me? I want you to feel the way I do." My hand roams back down her soft belly and sides and takes residence under the curve of her supple butt cheek. I knead the soft flesh delicately. Everything about her is luxurious, from her curves to her presence. Even her flesh is a treat. So soft and smooth, I'd take it over all the cashmeres, silks, and velvets in all the world.

        "I-I want to be..." She stops for a moment, trying to find the words. "Happy. Content even. I don't want to suffer." Tears pour again and I lick them away to comfort her. "I don't want to suffer like all the others when your infatuation ends..." I cover her mouth with mine and swallow her inhibitions. I run my claws through her hair and sigh into her mouth as the buttery strands slide through my fingers. She's still upset, so I take all her sorrows into my body through our touch. I kiss her forehead, just as she always done mine and I can sense that old love coming back to surface once again.

         "Are you ever going to change? Or is all this just a lie too?"

         "If I told you the truth you'd hate me."

          "Perhaps I do. Or maybe I'm too pathetic to hate. Maybe it's too strong an emotion for a doormat like me. I can't leave, regardless, so why lie to me anymore?"

          "No suffering. Just happiness and honesty..." I whisper, in thought.

           "That's all I ever wanted." She agrees.

            I slide back down her body and I begin to lap and lick everything on my way down. I dip between her legs, setting them on my shoulders as my hands push her bottom up higher. I lick the small pine folds and delve in deeper with my tongue. She whimpers softly and arches her back. Her breasts are pert and make two hills over the sloped valley of her belly, slightly elevated from my pushing under her delicious derriere for better access to her sweet front. Her body writhes and the muscles of her stomach contract and move in a sensual pattern. Everything about her oozes sex. I work her body in ways that only I could. Twisting and curling my tongue, nipping the sensitive flesh. She's an entire meal. Sex, energy, eye candy, blood, even mentally she gives me food for thought.