My Girl.

As expected, my mother was furious at my underhanded ways of getting Seraphine's forgiveness. Had I not pointed out Seraphine's suicidal tendencies lately she would have no doubt exposed me. Her father didn't even question me, and Axar was thrilled to have been spared trying to get back into her good graces. By luck, he gets a clean slate with her. I however, am once again working on my last chance she had given me.

I slink back into our room. That sounds so nice. Ours. Our room. I toss my sweats off and crawl back into bed with Sera to wake her. I pull the blanket over my head and slide down to place kisses on her stomach. I slip my arms under her lower back as I continue to pepper her soft skin with kisses. In seconds there's a knee in my chin as a half conscious Seraphine attempts to sit up.

"Whaa!?" She wails. I chuckle. She kicks at me and I sit on her legs. "Get off! Why am I-are you?" She turns purple and pulls the pillow over herself. "Why are we naked?" She whispers. I stroke her cheek and she ducks away.

"You don't remember?"

"Remember what?" Her heart is as frantic as her eyes as she desperately searches for a hint.

"Last night. We came home. We found out a way to bring Barima back. You were extremely upset so you asked to stay in my room. We made love Seraphine." Her embarrassment perfumes the air as she hides her face. She shouldn't be sad. "Sera. Speak to me? What is wrong?" Her eyes are watery and she turns her head for space.

"I can't believe I did that. It was too soon. Why would I do that? We were only just starting to reconcile and I did that." My face is slack. Even though it did not actually happen, I am offended that her reaction was the opposite of what I expected.

"Do you regret it?" She's guilty as she drops her head.

"I regret everything I've ever done since my first steps. Do I feel it was too soon? Yes. But it happened and there's no taking it back, or any of the rest of it back, so I might as well make the most of it. I'm sorry if i hurt your feelings. I didn't mean to sound..." Her lip wobbles again and I bring her to my chest.

She stiffens at first, then melts into my hold, pillow between us much to my dismay. Her eyes are tired and dull, her skin is still dusty in color. I take her by surprise as I roll us to the edge of the bed and pull her up to her feet with me. I throw that wretched pillow across the room as she tries to catch it. She covers with her arms and crosses a leg. I rip her arms away and tuck them over myself as she twists to cover.

"Stop. Please? You're destroying such a view."

"Of what?" She snorts, annoyed. I steady her.

"Of my girl. My scrumptious Seraphine." I smirk and lick her collarbone.

"You're the world's worst liar. Stop!" Her face is painfully red as she fends me off. I back away from her and search for the outfit. Few things I had gotten her survived her fit. I will have to get her more, which is fine by me. Easier to buy clothing and gifts than to find satisfactory prey. Sera is worth all the trouble and expense. I grab yesterday's outfit that she never wore and the necklace for her. She covers her face as the black lace panties fall out. "Oh no. Now you're picking out clothes and undergarments."

"I only do that because you are a doll." I wink. She groans and snatches the clothes away, ducking into the bathroom.

I hear her lock the door as she starts the shower and soon emerges dressed and cleaned. Toothpaste on her lip and towel wrapped up on her head. I grin too big and she raises an unamused brow. I tackle her against the wall and steal the towel letting her damp sage waves fall. She laughs and shoos as I roll it up and smack at her with it. She punches my chest and I seize her hand with a pur. We are chest to chest, well almost. Sera has to tiptoe to reach me. I steal a kiss immediately, not bothering to keep human form as my tongue wraps with hers. I feel her feed from me wuthout realizing it, and I steal energy from her too. My body thrums with her joy, and hers with my lust. Her nipples poke through the thin bra and shirt against my skin.