Ch 87 - He's Asleep

Peter was really tired after his tests. The whole month of hell from staying up for days in a row and Spider-Manning too. Working his ass off it paid off with A+ grades. Alas he was too greedy for sleep. It was a week long that there would be no tests on the school.

Peter immediately asked Venom to take over his consciousness so he could rest. "You know how you wanted to control my body in the starting V?" Peter asked. Venom gave him a look. "Well could you do that for a week while I sleep. I'm too tired". Peter said.

Venom stared at him. "Alright". Venom said leaking all over Peter's body and then the whole black suit just turned into a dark set of clothes. He moved around. "Feels nice to be free". Venom said. "A week. Don't do anything weird please". Peter said drifting to sleep. Venom gave an evil laugh.

"Peter you alright". May asked. He walked into the dining room. "Peter's gone". Venom said. "What?" May asked. "He's asleep right now. I'm Venom, you might know me as the badass black suit". Venom said. May eyed him. "Sure I know you sweetie, you protect Peter after all. You are like my son too". May said ruffling his hair.

Venom had to fight the urge of tearing up. "You have to go to the Tower from today. The exam week is over so everyone really wants to meet Peter". May said. Venom nodded.

Line Break~~

He walked out of the lift and knocked the door. Steve opened the door. Venom shoved past him into the room. "Nice get up." Tony said. "Thanks Stark". Venom said. "What?" Everyone asked. "What?" Venom asked. "What did you call Tony?" Pepper asked. "Stark? Isn't that who he is?" Venom asked.

"I sure am but why the sudden change Peter? You sick?" Tony asked. "Peter's asleep right now". Venom said. "What?" They were looking at him worriedly. "I'm Venom. He's asleep for the week and I'm in charge of the body cause there will be no tests at school". Venom said.

"Venom? The badass black suit". Clint asked. "Feels good to be known. I'm gonna do things that Peter can't in his right mind". Venom said. Wanda walked in the room with Doritos and Soda. "Hey could you give me a hand Peter?" She asked. He got up all they eyes following him.

He walked ot Wanda and leaned in and kissed her. Everyone's eyes widened just like Wanda but she returned the kiss deeply. The stuff fell from her hands and Venom pulled back with a smirk on his face."Aren't you sweet like sugar". He said.

Wanda fainted with steam coming out of her head. "Venom you killed her dude". Clint said laughing. "This is the starting". Venom said. Natasha adn the Team were busy fanning Wanda to hear Venom's evil plan to make Peter rule the high school.

"I need your suit". Venom said to Tony. "No". Tony immediately said. "I'll call you 'Dad'" Venom offered. Everyone was now looking at Tony consider the offer. "What for?" Tony asked. "Guys at school don't believe in the internship bullshit of yours". Venom said.

"Language". Steve yelled. "Shut up Sex Ed PSA's making Virgin guy". Venom yelled back.

Processing

Everyone burst out laughing while Steve sat in a corner remembering Peter who respected him so much. He couldn't wait for the week to be over.

"Deal".Tony said. "Cool. Thanks DAD"Venom said smirking." Say it again". Tony said. "What. I never said I'd start calling you dad. It was a one time thing. Don't wanna make your relationship awkward". Venom said shrugging.

"You literally just kissed Wanda". Tony said. "They both crush over each other. No big deal". Venom said shrugging. "So you telling me doesn't see me as a father figure". Tony asked. "Do you? I mean he still yells in night at the awkward hug in the car after Germany. So awkward. You backed out last second Stark". Venom said.