•☯︎︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾☯︎︎•

"Alright, we're here!" Jason announced, pulling into the target parking lot.
Alice shot up from her slouched position that she once was in.
Jason pointed to the digital clock on his car monitor, 7:40.
Alice looked over at what he was pointing at and understood almost immediately.
She opened her rucksack and took out the small plastic bottle that contained her various pills and waited for Jason to hand her the bottle of water he took from the house.
Once she had her drink, she began washing down her meds until the bottle was empty.
"Done" she muttered, setting the bottle down into the cup holder.
Jason smiled.
They soon got out of the car, Jason letting Milo out of the back of the car, who soon reunited himself with Alice who greeting him with a back scratch.
"You ready?" Jason asked.
"Nope" Alice smiled in return to his stupid question.
Jason laughed and took her hand in his.
"Then let's just get this over with, okay?" He stated, Alice sighed, desperate to cover up the blush that stained her cheeks over the man's action.
"Did you remember your list?" Jason asked, Alice produced the list that was neatly folded in her pocket and hummed a 'yes' to respond to his question.
They began to walk towards the store, their hands still intertwined and Milo close to Alice's leg.
Walking to the store was one step, but Alice didn't expect what being in the actual store would be like.
As she walked through the revolving doors she froze, frightened by the sight of people and the rows upon rows of various items and clothes. Milo became aware of her sudden stoppage and turned to offer some form of reassurance. Jason wrapped his arm around her shoulder to comfort her, understanding that it was overwhelming, so he took her list and began to slowly read out what she had written in hope that it would snap her out of her trance, to his success, it did.
"Where to first?" He asked, making sure to keep a calm tone to not scare the young girl whilst doing that he reached out to the rack on his left that was stacked with grocery baskets and took one for himself and Alice.
"Mmm, toilet stuff" she blurted out, looking above her to find some sort of indication as to where they would be. After a brief few seconds of looking she finally found a sign as to where it could be, following the directions she was then met with an isle full of different items based around toiletries. She made her way up the isle putting various items in the basket, pads, pantie liners, toilet roll, toothpaste, wet wipes, soap and deodorant. Once finished she repeated the same process over on the veg isle.
"As long as we get broccoli I don't care what else we get" Alice announced. Broccoli was her favourite food in the entire world, if she didn't have that then there'd be hell to pay and she'd be sure of it.
"Where should we go next, Milo?" Alice asked, glancing down at the yellow lab, he sniggered around and then lead her over to the various assortments of meat that was displayed on the isle in front of them. Alice laughed at the dogs choice and started to look through the different meats until she found a few multi packs of small steaks, perfect.
After crossing everything off of their list, they made their way over to the checkout isle and paid for their items and made their way back to the car, Alice relieved to say the least.
"How was that?" Jason asked, closing the car door after Alice. "Not as bad as I thought but still scary" she sighed. She knew it wouldn't be as easy as it was tonight every other go round so she's thankful that for the first time round, it went better than what it could've been.
Jason smiled and started up the car, Milo now sitting in the footwell of Alice's side, his head rested on her lap.
It wasn't long until the mentally drained Alice had practically passed out with exhaustion whilst Jason began the drive home.