•☯︎︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿☯︎︎•

After a quiet drive with Alice and Milo fast asleep in the passenger side, Jason pulled in to the complex car park. He didn't know whether to wake the sleeping girl up or to just carry her inside. Considering how exhausting the trip as a whole was for her, Jason decided to just carry her inside. Milo, now awake, walked alongside Jason as he carried the young girl inside.
                Once inside, Jason took her straight to her room, laying her on her bed.
He removed her shoes but hesitated when it came to whether or not he should get her into some pyjamas, he decided, after a while, to leave it and let her sleep, knowing she isn't the most calm person when it came to changing in front of others. As Jason went to leave he heard a soft moan come from behind him.
"Please... stay" Jason turned to see Alice, half asleep with her arm, barely visible in the dim room, reaching out in front of her motioning for him to lay with her.
Jason, somewhat shocked by her sudden request, made his way to her bed and laid down beside her, soon being engulfed by the girl who then fell back asleep, with a casual soft snore every now and then.
Jason, still in his clothes from today didn't fight the urge to fall asleep and soon joined the girl.

6:30am
Jason awoke as the soft rays of light peering through the curtains. He looked over at the clock and saw that it wouldn't be long until Alice's alarm was going to go off.
He peered down to see Alice, still asleep, her hair partly covering her face and her mouth slightly opened, he chuckled at the sight, he thought it was adorable.
He untangled himself from her and made his way over to the kitchen.
He realised that she didn't set out her pills for today, that wasn't like her, normally she'd have her weeks worth already set out, maybe she was busy Sunday night and simply forgot, he thought.
He decided to take the pills out of Saturdays slot and put them in Fridays for when she wakes up and then help her fix the rest then.
He got her cup out by the sink ready for her, and began to make breakfast.
Half hour had passed and he could hear Alice's alarm go off in the other room, knowing she'd normally wait for the fifth ring until she would turn it off, but today she didn't turn it off at all, her alarm rung for a minute or so until Jason went to her room to wake her up himself.
He knocked softly on the door and creaked it open slightly to see Alice wrapped up in her blankets, still sound asleep.
"Alice?" Jason called, quietly making his was over to the side of her bed, switching her alarm off, he crouched down so that he was eye level with the girl. Upon closer look, Alice's cheeks were tinted red and she seemed to be sweating. "Hey, Alice" Jason softly said, placing his hand on her blanket covered shoulder. Alice groaned quietly. Jason placed his hand on her forehead and felt the heat radiating off of her. "Alice you have a temperature" Jason pouted, Alice still ignoring him. "I'm gonna go get your meds okay? Can you sit up for me?" Jason asked, standing up. Alice huffed and began to sit up, still wrapped up in her blanket. Jason furrowed his brows and quickly left to go get her meds, soon returning with them in his hand, as well as her cup of water she'd normally use to take them.
The girl stuck out her hand for the pills and soon the other for her drink, causing the blanket to fall off of her shoulders and rested on her forearms.
Once she had finally taken them all she tried to get up but was soon stopped by the broad man sitting on the side of her bed.
"You aren't moving today, you're not well, Alice." He stated, the slight tinge of worry edged in his voice.
"B-but tv" Alice pouted.
After a few minutes, Jason gave into the girls request. "You wanna take your blanket with you?" Jason asked. "But this blanket is in my bedroom, it can't be a bedroom and living room blanket I-" "that's okay, there's a blanket in the living room" Jason said, interrupting the clearly frustrated girl. Jason motioned for her to wait there whilst he went and got the blanket off of the sofa and made his way back to her bedroom, standing by the door knowing she'd get upset if the living room blanket came in her bedroom.
"Can I bring it in? Just to wrap around you?" Jason asked. Alice was silent for a few seconds before groaning in agreement "fine..."
Jason put the blanket in one arm and held out the other for the girl to help herself up, weakly she pulled herself up, her legs just about capable to keep herself up for very long began to tremor slightly, noticing this, Jason quickly wrapped the blanket around her and picked her up as if she were a baby.
Alice, normally would've complained about it, instead rested her head on his shoulder, accepting defeat.
Jason, amused by the sudden occurrence, laughed slightly and made his way to the sofa. Still holding Alice, he sat down, making sure she her legs weren't squished behind his back and put his feet up on the table so that Alice had more room to spread out if she felt like it.
He wrapped his arms around her back, tracing small circles with his fingers.

So much for breakfast