•☯︎︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷☯︎︎•

⚠️tw- mention of vomiting

Jason's pov
After a few hours of streaming and endless questions from chat Jason had finally decided it was time to log off.
Saying his final goodbyes to his friends for the afternoon, he signed off of his computer and made his way over to the bathroom to take a well needed shower. Stripping himself off and stepping inside the glass and marble case. He ran the water, which made him jump at first as the water ran cold but soon turned to a warmer temperature just the way he liked it.

Alice's pov
Alice winced as she finally opened her eyes, not realising what had just happened. Propping herself up with one of her arms she stared at the ground beneath her to be met with a small pool of blood, panicked she pushed herself so that she was no sitting and began to check her arms and legs for any obvious injuries. Not finding anything she found herself confused as to how the blood got there until she was met with an overwhelming pain at the front of her head realising that the reason she didn't feel it at first was due to the adrenaline but upon actually looking at her head, she saw a small yet deep cut just on her hairline on her head.
She quickly rushed to the bathroom to get her wound cleaned properly.
Time was irrelevant to her at this point she didn't know how long she was unconscious for or even how she ended up unconscious to begin with.
After a few minutes of intense sterilising and careful hands, Alice cleaned and bandages the wound accordingly.
After doing so she went back to the art room to clean up the blood that had been left on the floor from her fall.
It wasn't long after she had finished cleaning that she packed up her art supplies for the afternoon and went to watch some more tv.

A few hours had gone by when there was a knock at the door '5 knocks' Alice thought, knowing that was Jason's knock, "Come in!" Alice hollered from the sofa. Almost immediately the door propped open and soon closed as Jason wondered into the home like apartment. "Hey Alice" Jason greeted, plodding over to the kitchen to make himself a drink. "How was work?" Alice asked "same as always" he laughed, making his way over to join Alice, he was soon stopped when he caught glimpse of Alice, her head more specifically.
"I leave you alone for what 3-4 hours tops and you hurt yourself?" Jason laughed.
"What did you do?" He asked, standing in front of the tv, rearing Alice's attention away from the tv.
"Oh I-I don't really remember that much, I was in my room I must've gotten up to fast or something and I don't really remember much else after that apart from waking up on the floor. Jason taken aback by what he had heard.
"You mean you were knocked unconscious by it!" Jason exclaimed, clearly worried about her.
"I-I'm fine really, it's just a bump." Alice smiled, weakly.
A few moments had passed and Jason noticed Alice had grown pale, almost grey like in her face and soon after the realisation Alice suddenly bolted for the bathroom, bringing up the little food she had eaten today.
Jason, clearly panicked by the sudden events rushed to the bathroom where the young girl was hunched over, clearly trembling.
Jason knew this wasn't good and that she needed to be seen by somebody quick but he also knew that this girl was as stubborn as stubborn could be.
"Alice I need to take you to the hospital." Jason announced, Alice weakly brought her arm up to shoo his idea away before quickly going back to being sick once more. Before Alice could even stand up to face the man and tell him how stupid and terrifying his idea was, she found herself in sight of the floor once more, and everything around her became blurred until finally turning black.