•☯︎︎𝙲𝚑𝚊p𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶☯︎︎•

⚠️tw- mention of blood

Alice stirred for a few hours until she finally woke up. Not realising the change of scenery.
She rubbed her eyes and glanced up at the sleeping man that was holding her whilst she slept. Her cheeks still red but indecisive as to whether it was because she was sick or the fact that She had been cuddled up with Jason all morning.
She stared at the clock, 10:30am
Panicked, Alice was unsure as to whether or not she had taken her meds yet, quickly made her way to the kitchen to see her pills, unorganised.
Alice brought her hands to her head and started pacing, anxiously, shuddering everytime her bare feet struck the cold kitchen tiles. This caught the attention of Milo, who didn't think twice about coming to her aid.
The commotion soon enough woke Jason who, although confused at first, spent no time pondering before being at her side.
"Hey, hey what's wrong what's happened?" He asked, placing his hands on top of Alice's which were practically glued to the sides of her head.
"M-my pills, I can't remember if I've taken them I-I they-they're unorganised they're missing I don't k-know what to do" the young girl announced, her voice shaking more and more with each word.
"Hey it's okay, you had them at 7 this morning it's okay, you don't need anymore until later, how about we sort your pills out" Jason asked. "B-But I only do that on Sunday today is... I d-dont even know what today is!" She said, tears pricking at her eyes, the girl was tortured by her own brain, the clear signs of exhaustion marked her face with every passing day.
Jason wrapped his arm around her waist and led her over to the kitchen counter, once there, he picked her up and had her sit on the counter.
"It's okay Alice, you aren't well and it obviously isn't helping your episodes, you can watch me do your pills okay?" He announced washing his hands before touching her med bottles. Alice didn't like the thought of it one bit but the thought of her being infested with germs and then run the risk of making her pills contaminated would soon help her accept it.

After what seemed like forever, after all the nit picking of the pills from Alice, Jason finally sorted out her pills.

She looked at the clock, 12.
Before she could even make her way to the kitchen, Jason had already been there with her meds and her cup of water.
She shook her head, and laughed at his punctuality. 'I could get used to this you know, like my own personal butler'. She said sheepishly. Jason raised an eyebrow, a glance of a poor attempt of looking offended was shot her way. 'Is that so? Well I guess maybe I'll just sit down and do nothing for the rest of the day' he replied. Alice rolled her eyes and gave him a dig in his arm. He laughed at her response, if only she knew how far Jason would go for her.
Jason started up a movie for Alice whilst he started making Alice some dinner.
He decided on soup as that was something he'd have as a kid whenever he got sick.
"I have work soon" Jason stated as he placed the bowl of soup in front of her.
Alice, only interested in her food, nodded at his question unfazed and brought her attention back to the television where Friday the 13th was playing. Jason laughed. He didn't want to go but he knew that he needed to otherwise people would start to worry. Not only that but he hadn't even told Alice what his job was yet.
Soon after giving Alice her food, Jason left to go to work.

Jason's pov
The tall man made his way back to his apartment where he was greeted by silence, he had lived alone since he was 16 whether that was sofa surfing or staying in hostels.
He made his money off of streaming, mainly.
"Hey everyone" he said to the hundreds of people flooding into his stream.
He decided that the stream wouldn't be as long as he'd normally do just so that Alice wasn't alone for too long.
He joined his discord call with his friends and conversations were following left, right and centre.

Alice's pov
It had been around half hour since Jason left and Alice had grown tired of the movie and decided to take up one of her other hobbies, painting.
Alice didn't technically work however received funds from both her mother and the government but found ways to combat that issue, such as selling her paintings or making small crafts like key rings or resin based items. Based off of this work, Alice gained quite a large following on her social media's and often used her new found popularity to help raise awareness to her condition.
She walked to the end of the hall to the door of her art room and switched on the lights. The room had subtle yet necessary details to it, such as hanging plant baskets, wooden stools and a big black bordered window that hid behind her easel.

 The room had subtle yet necessary details to it, such as hanging plant baskets, wooden stools and a big black bordered window that hid behind her easel

OnlyAlicexo: Another day, another project!
                  💬13,245 | ❤️84,764

         User what's in store for us today?
      ↪️OnlyAlicexo all will be revealed soon!

         User can't wait!
      ↪️OnlyAlicexo me either!

                    User ooo painting 🤩
User i wonder what it'll be? 🧐
View 13,000 more comments

Alice put her phone down and began getting to work.
She decided on a simple yet meaningful piece one that captivated her favourite place which was the forest behind her apartment and combat it with mountains and other nature based imagery. After a few hours, Alice had decided to take a small break from her work and get herself something to eat. She had been sitting down for a while and so I walk to the kitchen would be nice to help stretch her now stiff legs.
Alice had hoped up from her stool not realising how fast she had gotten up and hit the floor with a hard thud...