Summit

Lexa

The elevator shaft lifted them to the last floor and Lexa stepped out, going down the hallway and into the throne room. The representatives of each clan stood as she strutted down the red aisle and stood in front of her Commander chair with Indra on her left and Titus on her right.

Lexa nodded her head and the ambassadors fell on their knees, lowering their heads. Her head tilted when the Ambassador of Azgeda didn't kneel and the Flamekeeper took a step forward.

"Kneel," Titus ordered. "I don't bow before heda, she must do it to me," he said and she took a seat in her throne to listen to his provocative words.

"Heda bows before no one," Titus countered. "Stand down," she said and he stepped back as the ambassador approached the steps. "Why is Wanheda still alive?" he questioned. "Are you weak?" She glanced at the muttering ambassadors that were baffled by his accusations.

"What about the army you have nearing Polis?" Titus asked to change the subject. "Exercises," he responded. "If they were, you wouldn't have crossed Trikru borders," Indra pointed out. He began to mutter under his breath as Indra snapped at him and they began to argue with the representatives.

"Hosh," she demanded and they quieted. She motioned for the Ambassador of Azgeda to follow her to the balcony for privacy.

"I have a message for Queen Nia," she began. He turned his head in open ears and she stepped back to kick him and watched him tumbled down the skyscraper, smacking on the ground.

Lexa pivoted and returned to the room. "You are all of my subjects," she said with a slight tone of anger. "Would you like to question me?" Some stayed quiet as others faintly shook her head. "Tonight, Skaikru will be joining us as the thirteenth clan at the Summit and I expect all of you to be there or you will end up like him."

Clarke

Clarke's nose twitched at the sight of the Prince of Azgeda and she turned. "Luisa's not here," she told him. "I'm here for you," he said deeply.

She tilted her head, giving him a chance to speak but he applied his weight on his arms, leaning over the ledge before returning to his stance.

"We have a common enemy," he began. "Lexa." Her eyebrows raised to continue. "She broke the deal she made with me, betrayed you at the mountain, and abducted your friend. Her acts have been sentenced for death. There's a knife under your pillow, take it, kill her, and the queen will become the leader of the coalition."

She stayed quiet, replaying the offer in her head. "And what does she have in store for my people? Azgeda hates Skaikru and she wants me dead," she pointed out. "But if you do it, your acts and Skaikru will be pardoned of her wrath," he said.

"Wrath," she smirked. "Sounds like she wants to turn everyone into Ice Nation against their will." "No," he shook his head. "Queen Nia would have Wanheda on her side, she wouldn't have to do that." "I'll think about it."

Clarke waited for him to leave and she went inside, going over to the pillows. She lifted it to find the knife he had spoken about and she sat down, playing with the weapon in her hand.

Kane

Alongside Abby and a few guards, Kane entered the beautiful city of Polis where citizens traded and cooked. A woman with a food stand called them over and offered them a snakehead. He bit into and moaned from the savory taste.

"Teis bos" (tastes good) he said and she smiled. He tried to give some to Abby who denied the food and he popped the rest in his mouth.

"You're happy to be here," Abby noticed as they continued to walk. "It's what I imagined," he said with a faint smile. She stopped in her tracks and turned. His eyes fell to see her taking off the chancellor pin.