Floukru

Luisa

Jasper's legs were stretched over Luisa's knees as he relaxed his back on the door. He seemed to be enjoying the time in the quiet rover as Octavia sentimentally flipped through Lincoln's notebook.

"How come we weren't invited?" Jasper broke the silence. "To the wedding." "There was no wedding, we eloped," she answered. She fiddled with his shoestrings until they came undone and retied them.

"Maybe we could've gotten a chance to do that," he hummed. Guilt filled her. Jasper had lost Maya, Octavia to Lincoln, Bellamy to Gina, and Clarke to Lexa, she was the only one who had a lover.

The rover halted to a stop and they slid around. Jasper moved his legs and when Bellamy jumped out, they did too.

"Road's blocked," he said, looking at the tree in front. "It's fine, Luna's clan should be near," Octavia said, showing them the book.

In the eye of a hurricane, there was quiet in the forest. The tall trees towered over them and the birds flapped their wings through the branches. Her steps crunched the grass beneath her feet and her head pulled up to see the gray sky. The scent of salt filled her nose and the sound of whooshing whispered in her ears.

"Can you guys hear that?" she asked and Jasper agreed. "Water," Octavia said and she bolted. Bellamy glanced at them and they began to sprint.

"Octavia!" Jasper shouted as they chased her. The warrior in black hopped trees and branches and quickly disappeared until her figure was spotted at the end. They stopped behind her and chuckles sounded at the sight of an ocean.

Stepping onto the sandy beach, their laughter grew. It was a great feeling. The dewy weather reflected on the blue waters that crashed foamy waves. With or without the sun, it still glistened.

"Look," Octavia pointed out. She trailed her finger to the stacks of boulders in a circle and she glanced at the replicated sketch. "Where's her clan?" Clarke asked and they fell silent.

She could hear Octavia's frustrated breaths and she screamed in agony. It echoed throughout the trees making the birds fly away and the waves replied in peace.

They dispersed in distress and Luisa sauntered around the shore. Her boot kicked up the sand and she put a hand on her waist. Octavia was expressing her stress by making a fire as Jasper watched.

"We'll split and find Luna tomorrow," Bellamy said aloud. She could hear their chattering words that were drowned out by the ocean and sat down, crossing her legs in a meditative way.

Calmness overwhelmed her body and she exhaled, one she hadn't done in a long time. The small vacation to break away from the chaos of reality. That should be the City of Light.

"What did you do?" Octavia exclaimed and she stood, resuming to the havoc. "I-I just," Jasper stuttered. "I tossed this and it turned green." He threw the leaves in and the flames burned an evergreen color before returning to orange.

The warrior flipped through the notebook and the same plant dropped out. Picking it up, she tossed it in and the same phenomenon happened.

"Signal fire," Octavia whispered. "We'll get more," Jasper said and Luisa followed him to the edge of the forest. "What does it look like?" she asked. He looked around and grabbed one, showing it to her and she nodded.

The way the leaves were set up on the branch imprinted on her mind and she was able to spot them in the dirt. She was able to collect an armful and she and Jasper returned to the bonfire where they slowly tossed it in. The green flames lit in Octavia's eyes as she interestingly watched it and she could sense the rage emitting from her.