Artificial Intelligence

Clarke

Clarke was sitting in the passenger seat as Jasper quietly drove. She opened her mouth to speak but he cut her off with, "They should be somewhere around here." The headlights reflected off of a sword and the river stopped in front of four figures and she hopped out.

"Luisa," she exhaled, hugging her. She pulled back to hug Monty and the Blake's. "At least there's someone I actually like," Jasper mumbled. "Hey, Sweet Kane."

"I radioed Harper, Miller, and Bryan to stay at the caves," Bellamy informed them. "I have Raven in the back," Jasper said. "She planned on getting the chip out of her head, but we don't have a wristband," Sinclair pointed out. "I know where to find one," Clarke said.

The group turned around to see Raven wandering around the woods. "It's just trees," she exclaimed, spinning. "ALIE can see through her eyes," Jasper said and he bolted to tackle her. Raven managed to get out from under him but Octavia's fist met her jaw and she reached the ground.

"We're going to the nearest trading post," she said as Bellamy carried her into the back and they piled in. "Why does ALIE want the second version?" Luisa asked after being debriefed. "She wasn't good enough," Jasper smirked.

After he made the snide comment, everyone went silent. Raven's weak body was bouncing to the rover's movement as they stared at each other, Octavia kept her head down when Bellamy looked in the rearview mirror as he drove, Monty and Jasper had severed communication even though they sat next to each other, Luisa was taking a walk in her mind, and Sinclair was looking for the trading post.

How were they supposed to take an AI down as a team if they had individual problems?

Bellamy pressed on the brakes and they jumped out. Sinclair carried Raven towards the shelter but Niylah stopped them at the front door.

"I won't let you in," she huffed. "Skaikru killed my father and the rest of the soldiers." "We don't have time for this," Bellamy exhaled and he pointed his gun.

"Set her on the bed," Clarke instructed. Raven abruptly awoke and she began to yell as she fought vigorously for when being tied down to the bed frame.

Luisa

Luisa stood outside, staring at Niylah and she could hear Raven's stentorian voice.

"You're not going to let me in because I'm Azgeda," she figured, leaning into a stance. "Worse than any other clan," Niylah said. "But the clan doesn't make me who I am," she told her. "I'm still Luisa Kane."

Niylah contemplated her words and opened the door wider for her to enter. Clarke went to speak with the Grounder as she approached the distressed Raven who had calmed at her presence. Her head boggled to the side, taking in her appearance until she was called by the group.

Sinclair was able to unlock the wristband off of Niylah and he set it on the table. "Raven was working on an EMP," he said, grabbing the notes Jasper had stolen from her desk. "It won't harm the body and it should take out the chip but we need an electromagnet." "The only one we have is in the Ark," Monty said. "With delusional people," Jasper pointed out.

"Dropship is part of the Ark," Luisa thought. "It's empty." Sinclair glanced at her and nodded. "I'll get it," Monty said. "I'll go with you," Octavia huffed, following him out.

Luisa returned to the bed-ridden girl whose eyes trailed her every movement. Jasper sauntered around the bed as they watched her.

"You don't have it in you," Raven figured and she confusedly frowned. Her eyes bolted to Jasper and she adjusted her body. She leaned forward to stare into his eyes and she continued to stretch until her arm popped.