Outnumbered

Roan

As Roan walked down the hallway, he wiped Titus' blood off his hand after he committed suicide with his knife. He opened the door to his room to find it in disarray.

"Luisa," he called out. He noticed the vanity was covered in shards of glass but sighed when he didn't find her blood. Rushing to the washroom, everything was in dishevelment.

She probably found out Titus was dead right after the novitiates were slaughtered and Lexa was killed and went on a rampage. He didn't expect her to be calm.

"Echo!" he shouted, going down the hallways. "Echo!" He turned to the dining room to find the royal guard rising to her feet. "Ai haifefa," she muttered, leaning on the table and she held her head.

"Where is the queen?" he asked. "Nearly killed me for trying to keep her here," she groaned. "She said she didn't want to be here when everything turns to flames. I'm sorry I couldn't stop her." "It fine," he exhaled. "Polis is already burning."

Luisa

Luisa trotted back and forth on the back of Arilies and pulled the reins to stop. The sound of the horn blew loudly and she turned to see the burning pyre smoke.

"Hya," she exclaimed and the horse began to gallop into the woods. She needed to stay from the toxicity in Polis. Everyone she'd ever met in the city was dead and Ontari was Commander.

The rain sprinkled on her wet hair as she thought of where to hide. Arkadia was in political rubble and villages weren't going to let her in for the colors she was wearing. The dropship was available.

Remembering the blockade around Polis struck her and she slowed down. She looked in the trees for Trikru's tactics as the other clan armies were spread out. She cautiously held her arms up as the horse moved.

Nothing happened as Arilies hopped over the ditch to pass the barricade. She looked back at the crossing as her horse continued to trot forward.

The rain grew heavy and knew she wouldn't reach the site in time. Leading the horse to a nearby cave, she jumped off the saddle and left him under the overhead. Holding a hand over her head from the pouring weather, she ran to shelter but halted at the sound of a gun clicking.

"Luisa?" Harper's voice asked and she looked up to the female guard and she let out a sigh of relief and hugged her. "It's good to see you," she whispered and saw Miller and wrapped her arms around him.

"Look who came in?" Miller chuckled, leading her into the heated cave. Sinclair and Bryan turned and her eyes lit up when her father stood. "Hi dad," her voice cracked into his shoulder.

She pulled back to see Octavia's back facing her and she glanced at her before returning to tossing leaves into the fire. A body flipped over and she clenched her jaw at the sight of the disfigured Bellamy who could barely breathe through his nostrils.

Luisa raised her eyebrows and crouched beside the warrior. "What's wrong?" she asked. "I'm gone," her raspy voice spoke. "He's dead to me." "Why?" "Lincoln's dead."

Her heart finally reached the end of the bottomless pit. The black hole sucked in her organs and her skeleton from the inside out and she felt the same disappearance as Octavia. They were both gone.

She stumbled to the corner of the cave where the heat was lease touching, and she could feel her skin tighten on her bones. Her fingers felt cold from the slight frostbite and she pulled her knees to her chest, curling her baby hair.

"Indra went back to serve the new Commander," Kane said aloud. "Pike wants Bellamy back and the rendezvous point is the dropship." "Who killed him?" she asked. "I couldn't avenge the deaths of my other friends, at least I could do it for Lincoln." "Pike," Octavia said, standing. "Bellamy abetted." She looked outside to see the rain had died down and she motioned for them to leave.

"You can't just take him back," Kane said. "What if it's a trap?" Sinclair questioned. Octavia grabbed her brother by the chains he was in and pulled him to his feet. "Then we trap them," she said.

Luisa led her father and Sinclair, who were holding guns, and Octavia with a sword to Bellamy's neck to the dropship. She pushed open the gate and they tiptoed inside the grass-covered site.

"Pike," she called out, drawing her sword. Monty appeared from the door and managed a smile but she noticed the gun pointed at his head with the Pike behind him.

"The Queen of Ice Nation," Pike huffed. "The Chancellor of the Sky People," she narrowed her eyes. "Let Monty go." "Give me Bellamy," he reversed. She watched carefully as he held his walkie. Muttering into it, a bullet fired near her foot. Without a reaction, she looked at the ground then back at him.

"Put your weapons down," he said. "You're outnumbered." She glanced at her father who nodded and she set her sword down but Octavia kept her guard up. "You are no longer my brother," Octavia snarled in Bellamy's ear and dropped her sword.

She pushed him to the opposite side as gunners appeared, pointing at them and they held their hands up before tying them as hostages.

"Where's the rest?" Pike questioned. "The cave's this way," Bellamy said and began to lead them. Octavia was about to scream at him but was gagged alongside Luisa and Kane as they hiked.

She noticed the trail they were taking and wondered if Bellamy had come to his senses. She could spot Arilies' hooves in the wet soil as they neared the perimeter of the blockade.

"Are you sure you know where you're going?" Pike questioned. "Yeah, that's why they chose the cave so we wouldn't go after them," Bellamy explained, wiping the dry blood off of his gashed face.

From above, Grounders jumped down and pointed weapons at them. Bellamy cut their ties, allowing Luisa and Octavia time to disarm the gunners.

"Ai laik haiplana kom Azgeda en ai gada in Pike" (I am the Queen of Azgeda and I have Pike) she told them. "You tricked me," he told Bellamy who lowered his head. A few of Pike's guards had been captivated and Octavia pushed him over. "Do whatever you want to him," she said.

"I'm going with him," Kane said and her eyebrows furrowed. "I have to keep an eye on the package." She nodded and gave him a final hug, glaring at warriors to protect him as they left.

"You're awake," she told Bellamy as they began to trek back to the cave and he stayed silent. "Where's Clarke? You two always travel together," Monty questioned. "I don't know," she said.

————————

Jasper

Jasper sauntered around the mess hall, well aware of his surroundings. In the corner, he frowned at the sight of Jaha and Abby handing out the chips to citizens and he backed away. She had taken it. He knew what it had done to Raven and he ran for the medical room.

Peering over the door, Jackson wasn't in there and the room was empty. He entered to see Raven laying on her bed with bandages on his wrist.

"What happened to you?" he asked and her eyes shot open. "I'm fine," she whispered. "Take the key and everything will be fine." "ALIE." He grabbed a Reaper stick and injected it in her neck, watching her fall limp on the bed. He struggled to pull her into his arms but found his balance and started to speed walk to the garage.

Behind him, he could hear hundreds of footsteps and his heart raced knowing he was outnumbered. He kicked open the back of the rover and put her inside. He hopped in the front seat and turned on the engine and pressed on the gas. He saw the mind-controlled people who wanted Raven back.

The rover zoomed out of the garage and down the tracks. The gates ahead of him were closing from the chipped guards but he busted them down.

Through his headlights, the rover screeched to a stop when he saw a figure. "Clarke," he huffed and she went to the side window. "I need to see Lincoln," she said. "He's dead," he answered quickly, looking back. "Get in."

Clarke obeyed and he tried to start the engine but it muttered. "What's going on?" she asked. "I'll explain later, we need to get Raven out of here," he said. "Use your Angel of Death powers and turn this on."

There was a small pause of silence and he exclaimed when the engine rebooted. The sound of gunshots firing at the back as they drove off faded and Clarke whispered, "Mom?" "That's not Abby anymore."