White Rose

Murphy

From being sent welcomed back by his people, leaving them for the City of Light, to stealing with his girlfriend, Emori, Murphy was caught in a trap after being dragged into a shrine room, strapped to a chair, and accused of holding a piece of the 'sacred symbol.'

The bald monk appeared from the dark corner with his hands hiding inside his robe. He circled him, looking at all of his attributes and Murphy kept his head down.

"What do you know about Clarke?" he asked. Murphy lifted his head, giving him a stank eye. "We were hardly friends," he answered. "I know what's her face, uh, Luisa. What do they call her? Ad-he-da?" "Adheda." "Sure whatever."

"Do you know?" the man asked. "Know what? I'll tell you anything, just let me out of here," he said, attempting to break free but the ropes were tight. The monk held a knife in his hand and cut the holds and he broke free. He kept the weapon in his hands and Murphy held up cautious hands.

"Tell me about the figure up there," Murphy pointed to the black shadow of a female. "Bekka Praimheda," he answered. "Then that's the fire that ended the world," Murphy figured. "And those are the First Natblidas," he added.

"Natblidas," Murphy muttered under his breath. "Nightbloods... Becca." "What have you discovered?" he asked. Murphy exhaled, "I know too much."

Clarke

Clarke added streaks of black on the hair to the sketch of Lexa she drew as she slept. She slept beautifully. She noticed her nose twitch and her eyebrows furrow when she whispered, "I'm sorry, Bella."

Who was Bella? It went from the name to muttering then horrified grunts before she shot up in gasps.

"What were you dreaming about?" she questioned, sitting beside her. Lexa rubbed her forehead to say, "Nightmares. The Commanders are angry at my decision of blood must not have blood." "It's going to be okay," she whispered. "Ceasing fire will lead to peace."

There was a knock on the door and Clarke stood to open it. At the other end, Titus kept his stern face and entered. "The king has a gift for you, Wanheda," he said and his servants carried in a crate.

He unbuckled the latch and a chained man jumped out. With just a small glance of identification, Emerson attacked her and she tried to scramble over the floor when Lexa ordered them to take him.

The two met Titus in the throne room to discuss the issue about the last Mountain Man in their hands.

"Clarke?" Lexa asked, wanting to know her view of the matter. "I agree with Titus, he deserves to die," she said and he made an appreciated nod. "Bring him in," Lexa demanded. "And get Adheda, she'll have something wise to say."

After a short moment, guards dragged in the shouting man and restrained him to a neck chain, tying his arms and legs. Clarke could feel the presence of her best friend behind her as they stared at him.

"Carl Emerson, Head of Security on Mount Weather," she read his description. "Clarke Griffin of the Sky People, also known as Wanheda, the mountain slayer," he countered. "Luisa Kane of Skaikru, the Wise Commander. Cage is dead by the way." "Oh no," Luisa exclaimed sarcastically. "I planned on it."

"Make a decision," he huffed. "Kill me." "Why?" she asked. "I have no reason to live, you killed my friends, the people I grew up with. My wife, my daughter! You sick bitch!" he distressingly shouted.

Clarke stepped back from him and glanced at Luisa then Titus and Lexa who were waiting for his sentence.

"You want death," she began. "I'm not going to give it to you." "Banishment," Luisa spoke up. "Yes," she agreed. "So you live in the wild knowing you're the last living Mountain Man." "No," Emerson rejected. "Burn me at the stake." He began to scream with tears streaming down his face as he was removed from her site and Lexa was satisfied with their verdict.