Rogues!!!

Ch - 57

Sana look at him with narrowed brows, she is shocked and confuse both by heard the word horrible from his mouth. This means not only her past is dark, he also faces some horrible things in his life. Which somewhere still inside him, and bothered him. Placing her hand on his she asks, "What past? Tell me sidharth."

He intertwined his fingers with her and says, "In that picture, there were three more persons about whom you never heard or see them anywhere." He takes a long breath and says, "They are my brothers." Sana look at him with narrowed brows, she is hell confuse but decide to let him say first.

She just squeezed his hands more tightly and rub her thumb there, he opened his eyes which shows sadness, anger, remorse, "Two of them are no more alive." Her eyes grew large in shock, she never thought that he had some brothers who are dead. She don't know the pain of loosing someone, because she never have anyone.

But can feel his pain, the pain he has in his heart because of the mate connection. She hold his one arm tightly and kissed there, he smiles at her slightly than says by making a sad face., "We were five siblings, we four are same in age and soha is the most youngest and pamper one."

"A happy family since birth, but one day my mother falling sick and leave us. That day everyone is broken including my dad who lost his mate. He was sitting in a same place where mom is laying before death for at least one month. We were crying by seeing our strong dad like this. Kushal was my best friend since childhood, he was always with me try his best to console me."

Sana didn't realise when her eyes filled with tears, seeing your happy family broken like this is not easy for anyone. It's different in her case because she is broken since starting, but he..he saw his family broke down slowly. She is unaware from all this that her sidharth is faced so many things in his life.

Sidharth bit the outer liner of his lips and says, "Jack uncle tried to make dad understand that he needs to take care of us, as well as the pack and company. After so many attempts dad somehow handle himself and try to get back to the work but can't focuses on the things like before."

"Jack uncle will constantly stand there for us, teaching us so many things. Take care of us like his own son, on the other hand tried his best to bring my old dad back but it doesn't seems possible. Pack members start talking and asks jack uncle that it's the time to choose a new alpha for our pack."

"Till that time we turns 16 and from this age ones start finding their mates. Seeing dad's condition jack uncle agreed with the pack members and start our proper training. As one of us is not only being the alpha as well as the owner of the company. Dad's condition is getting more worse in that period."

Sana just looking at him, tears continuously flowing from our eyes. Suddenly she is shocked when he put his head on her lap and snuggle on her stomach by wrapping his hands around her waist. She peck his forehead and start caresseing his hairs. Opening eyes he says,

"We turns seventeen, training was still going on. Everything seems normal but nothing was. One day cabir, my one brother find missing since morning. First we thought he might be going somewhere but then three days passed like this. All move to find him and than..." Sidharth stop for some seconds then says, "We find him dead in the near forest, where we used to play."

Sana's wet eyes grew big in shock, she hold him more tightly and bit her lips to control her loud sobs. "Don't cry princess." Said sidharth by lift his head up. She nodded her head in no and asks, "Who killed him?" His sad face turns into an angry one, closing eyes he says, "We all cried, dad get an another shock which enough to shift him on the bed."

"Jack uncle tried to find the killer with the pack members but didn't able to find any clues. In the meantime one of my br... " He take a long pause and says, "Samarth, my brother find his mate who was also a werewolf. But they didn't start the mating process still and try to develop a bond."

"My restlessness started slowly because you are not with me, i start getting angry in small things. One day i was sitting with kushal when jack uncle come with an another bad news, that my brother siraj was found dead." Sana put her palm on mouth in shock, this is really horrible to heard. She don't how he faced all things.

Sidharth sit on the bed and says, "I was shocked, sad and angry. I can't sit more and wait for someone else's to died. My family was ended in front of my eyes and i was sitting like a fool. I joined the pack and start finding the killer, had so many meetings with other packs. Go so many places but nothing seems to be found."

"In meantime jack uncle decided the new alpha with the pack and fixed a date to announce it. Somewhere it was decided from the beginning that i would be the one because have some other powers in compare to my other brothers."

"And than come the day, which is most worst day of my life. Dad is taking his last breaths, he called jack uncle and asks him to declare me the new leader. Till the time i was unaware about all this and sitting on my room. Suddenly i feels something, turns back in a jerk and you know what i found."

"My brother samarth standing there with a knife and going to attacked me." Sana is stunned after heard all this, her heart almost stop beating by the thought that someone tried to kill her sidharth. And more of that, it was his brother. How could a brother do that? But soon she reaslise that anything can happen.

When her own father could pushed her in darkness than why his brother can't? Sidharth fisted his hand and says, "Before i recovered from my shock he going to stab me but i hold his hand and pushed in such a force that he fall away. In no time we start fighting with each other and turns into our werewolf form."

"All come there, jack uncle and kushal try to free us with other pack members. Finally they succeed and when i told them what he was going to do, all are stunned like me. Samarth fumes in anger and said, he wanted to be the alpha. The only owner of the company and leader of the pack. This was the reason he killed all brothers one by one."

"His confession made me more angry, holding i throw him outside the house and himself jump on him. Suddenly his mate come there and asks me why we behave with him like this. In anger i told her everything he does and what was the motive. She looks at samarth beyond shock, he move to her but in anger and hate she reject him by said, don't want to be with a person who killed his own brothers."

"I was also shocked because never thought she would reject him. Gritting his teeth samarth going to attack on me when all pack members come there with dad. As an alpha dad decided to disowned him from our pack and family. He is not allowed to come in the border line of our area."

"Not he nor i was being cruel like samarth, who could punished him death. Then he leave the pack go from there by labled as rogues." Sana asks in confusion, "What is rogues?" He look at her and says, "Rogues are werewolves that have either been kicked out of their pack or left on their own free will."

He hold her hand and says, "I hate him, because of him i looses by brothers. After that i become the next alpha, dad died after somedays. I never saw him again nor i want to see him ever." Sana cupped his face and says, "I.. i am sorr." "No no princess, don't dare to say that word." Said sidharth by placing finger on her lips.

Sana nodded her head in no and says, "No sidharth because of me, you again have to remember that horrible past. I don't know,.. don't want you to feel those pain again. I..i" He sucked her lips and says, "No because of you i feel light today, since all years i never share my feelings with anyone else."

"But today after sharing all this with you, i feel light. I love you princess for coming in my life and never dare to say those two words." She nodded and slammed her lips to him.

***************************************
Let's see what happens next!!!