Reason of pain!!!

Ch - 13

After sometimes sana stop screaming and rest her head on his chest. He cupped her face from back, kiss his hair and asks, "Are you fine now?"

She nodded her head and says,"Sorry you.... " Before she complete her sentence sidharth pick her up in his arms.

Sana is shock by his sudden action but didn't say anything. He made her sit on the bed and says by holding her hand, "First never say sorry and please now tell me what is all these?"

Sana says by looking into his eyes deeply, "Do you will believe what i am going to say?" He kiss her hand and says, "I trust you princess, i will believe everything you say."

Sana smiles and look downward, " This pain is a curse for me, which i am going through since birth. But it's not a medical issue, it's a supernatural one."

Sidharth collided his brows and says, "what?" Sana huffs and nodded, "I should start from the beginning."

"The story start from when i was in my mother's womb. In her eight month of pregnancy, she collapse because of some reason and my father take her to the hospital."

'Doctor says it's because of weakness and it would be better for her if she stayed there. He agreed and admitted her in the hospital."

"Dadi stays all day in the hospital and at night my father stays there. One day because of some important work he left out of town. "

"And dadi stays home with rashmi because she had her exams. That day my mother stayed alone in the hospital. Her name is Shehra. (Name Copy kiya Kyuki kuch or mila nhi)"

Flashback start:

At night shehra lays on the bed with closing her eyes. Just then she heard some sound from outside. She try to ignore it, because since the day she admitted she heard the same sounds every night.

But the sound is continuously coming from outside. The sound is like someone scribble the iron chain on the floor. And the sound only come at the night, when everyone is sleeping.

She open her eyes irritatingly and shout, "whoever is this, please do your work somewhere else. I can't able to sleep because of this sound."

The sound didn't stop, but now feels like someone slam that chain on the wall. She takes a deep breath and get down from the bed. She comes near the gate and open it slowly.

She piped outside, the light is dim into
the corridor. And it's all vacant no one is there. She frowns and going turns to move just then someone tap her shoulder.

Shehra turns and saw a girl, may be in her sixteen standing there with a iron chain in her hand. Shehra is shocked to see that she is pregnant, and it's look like she is also eight months pregnant.

Her face is pale, there's big dark circles around her eyes. Her lips colour turns white and skin looks dry. There is some red marks on her wrist , seems like someone tie her hands by a chain for long hours.

She is wearing a skirt reach till her knees and loose top. Shehra look into her dark black eyes, suddenly blood start flowing from that girls eyes.

Shehra open her eyes widely and says, "Y... your eyes are bleeding. C.. call the doctor." She is going to call the doctor just then the girl hold her hand and says, "the doctor can't do anything, I am already dead."

Shehra gulped down her saliva and says by trying to jerk her hand, "what the hell you are saying? If this any kind of joke, then please stop it because i am not liking it."

The girl smiles moving her head in one side and says, "It's not a joke" She point her finger towards shehra's bed and says, "A week before i am lying dead on this bed."

Shehra start sweating badly, she hold her womb and try to free her hold, "what do you want from me?" The girl says by holding her womb from one hand, "I was also eight months pregnant. In this age i have to suffer so much pain. I was rapped by my uncle, he used to tied my hands by this chain. When i am become pregnant then also he does the same."

"One day i collapsed and he take me to this hospital but i can't survive and died. From that day i am roaming here and hate every men. I loose my baby because of him. " She trace her fingers on shehra's womb and says, "My baby is also alive like yours."

Shehra jerk her hand and says, "What do you want from me? This not my fault." She greeted her teeths and says, "neither mine. But my life is destroyed and it's hurt like this. I want you and your child dead. Then you will become my partner."

Saying so she move inside shehra's body. Shehra close her eyes and start yelling. Soon the some nurses come after hearing her voice and shock to see her. Her eyes are all black, blood tears falling from her eyes. She move from there, inform all doctors and her family members.

She is continuously shouting by lying on the bed. Everyone come there, doctors try to make her unconscious but fail because she yanked at them and throwing every instruments on them.

Dadi look at her conditions and call a priest. She is well understand what happened with her by looking at her condition. Sana's father trying to go near her but she bit his hand. He is continuously crying by saw her condition.

The priest come and start chanting something. Doctors also didn't say anything because it's not in their hands. Soon she start yelling at the priest in her real voice. He asks the spirit about her, she says everything to him. As she became weak because of the chanting.

After sometimes the spirit leaves her body and her labour pain starts. All move outside and the doctor start delivery. Soon she delivered Sana but didn't able to survive and die.

Her father breaking into tears after hearing this news and didn't even take Sana in his arms. Dadi took her and give her the name. But she is continuously crying all the time . And when the doctor check her everything is fine.

Flashback end:

Sana has tears in her eyes, sidharth continuously rubbing his thumbs on her hand. He is shocked to heard all this. But still didn't understand the reason behind her pain.

Sana look at him and says, "That day the spirit move to their world by passing through my body." He collide his brows and says, "What? I didn't get it."..

Sana says while looking down, " This is something unbelievable but it's my truth. That spirit passes through me. And after that, when anyone dies near me they passes through my body for moving to their world."

"And every time i have to go through the same pain, which that person bear in the time of their death. From from my birth i can see them. They touches my hand move through me. "

"You can't imagine how many different types of pain i bear everyday. And this is can't treat by any doctor."

***************************************

Let's see what happens next!!

Only one part in a day. 😘😘❤