Jealous princess!!

Ch - 10

Sana is shock by this sudden pull and look at the person in a jerk. She collided her brows and says, "you? Why you pulled me like this? "

Sidharth smiles and says,"because you are my friend and i want to talk to you or now you don't need this friend because you have so many new ones."

Sana nodded her head in no and says, "no nothing like this, you are my best friend. Because you come to my life when i  have no one." She says a sad face.

Sid close his eyes and says, "i was just kidding princess don't be sad please."

He take out something from his pocket and says, "see what have i brought for you."

Sana look at the chocolates and smile, "how do you know what i like?" Sidharth says while smiling, "because i saw you one day eating them."

Sana says by taking the chocolates, "you know i am very confuse, why everyone start behave normal with me?"

Sidharth scratch his head and says, "may be they realise their mistake."

Sana hummed and says, "I have a question?".

Sidharth nodded his head in yes. She munching the chocolate and says, " What should i call you? You are my professor, friend and police also."

He smile, "but i have a name also, call me by my name princess." Sana nodded her head and says, "ohk. So, i will call you sidharth."

He close his eyes as soon as heard his name from her mouth. It's give him a different calmness, that he never found from years.

Sana look at him and says, "why you close your eyes sidharth?" He smile while shaking his head and says, "nothing princess"..

Sana look outside and says, " Ohk i see you later, i need to go somewhere." He frowns and says, "where? "

"An urgent work." saying so she is going to move outside but sidharth hold her and pulled towards himself.

"I need to say something to you, listen to me carefully and understand what i am trying to say." Sana look at him in confusion and nodded her head.

Taking a breath sidharth says, "i can't see you in pain. There's a very good doctor come in city. Let's go with me and meet him once please. May be he can treat your pain."

Sana look downwards and says, "sidharth, i don't want to go to any doctor."

"Why? What's the problem? Please trust me nothing will happen to you." He says by cupping her face.

Sana close her eyes and says, "because they can't treat my pain. It is can't be healed by any doctor." Sidharth collide his brows and says, "i am not getting it."

Sana look at him and says, "will you believe me if i told you everything?"

He come more closer to her and says, "i will believe whatever you says. But please share it with me."

Sana smiles and says, "i will tell you everything but not now. I have to go somewhere urgently."

He hold her hand and says, "i am also going with you, trust me i will not asks anything just want to be with you."