Murder in the campus!!

Ch - 4

They continuously firing on each other, and I am sitting here in the middle of all this, crying in pain. Just then someone come from behind and pick me up in his arms.

I look at the person, and here I saw the same eyes

I look at the person, and here I saw the same eyes. He is the same person, I look into his dark black eyes, yes they are black maybe because of the light I think it's brown.

My pain is gone the exact moment he carries me or I say I forget about the pain and lost in him.

He made me sit on the police van and says by cupping my face. I don't know why a current run through my spine by his touch, "are you alright? Did you get hurt by the bullet? "

I can see the concern in his eyes, no one ever ask me before like this. I nodded my head in no. He checks my hands legs and my body, to make sure I am hurt or not.

How can I tell him about my pain? He looks at me again and asks, "Then why are you groaning like this." What will I say to him, I look at him and says, "I feel pain in my stomach. "

He looks at me by narrowing his brows, I still can't able to see his face. Just then someone calls him, he comes near me and says by kissing my forehead, "take care."

And leave. I look at his retreating figure without blinking. He is the first person who asks me to take care of my dadi.

The moment his lips touch my skin I feel a different sensation in my whole body, which I never felt before. With his one-touch, every dead cell of my body feels alive again.

But I wasn't able to see his face. Only his eyes, which have the capability to hypnotised anyone.

Stop thinking about him sana, the way he saw me when I was said that it's a stomach ache clearly shows that he also think that I'm a mad psycho.

The police van drops us at our hostel safely. All are still scarred from the incident. And it is normal, because anything can happen to us if the police didn't come on time.

And he, the way he shot that head terrorist, it's clearly telling that he is a very good well-trained officer. His eyes,.... Ughhh sana stops thinking about his eyes.

I move to my room and saw Irish is still sleeping. This girl is actually wired. Who sleeps the whole day. But at least she didn't have to face the terrorist attack with us.

I move to freshen up and come wearing a white full-sleeves Kurti and jeans. I need to go to market for buying some items. Taking my used clothes I move towards the washing machine.