My first friend!!

Ch - 7

Sana pov :

I rush to the garden and start sobbing, I don't know why these tears start flowing from my eyes again. Years ago I buried my all emotions inside me.

But now, since when sidharth sir came to my all buried emotions start coming outside. That day when he took a stand for me I thought he is different but no I was wrong.

He is also like others, the only difference is they call me psycho directly and he shows it indirectly.

However, I am sure he is the same guy whom I saw in the forest. But if both are the same, then why will the police officer come here as a professor.

I wiped my tears and look at for hanky in my bag, but shit! I forget it in my room. And because of crying my nose start running or maybe because of the weather.

Just then someone forwards a hanky in front of me. Colliding my brows, I turn to see the person's face.

Sidharth sir is standing there with a hanky in his hand and look at me with a smile. I give him a confused look and look at the other side.

I don't know why I want to show him that, I am hurt by him. By the corner of my eyes I can see him, he sat beside me and says, "clean your nose. " And forward me the hanky..

Oh shit Sana! I think I get cold. Unwantedly I take the hanky and clean my nose. I can feel his gaze on me. After cleaning my nose I say, " Thank you."

Suddenly what he does, gives different sensations to my whole body. Just like electric currents passing through my spine.

He holds my hand in his big palms and says, " I am sorry shehnaaz. I didn't mean to say like this. I was just asking you for a checkup because you feel pain. And the doctor can heal it. "

"Never did I think you mad or psycho. And why will I think like that, I don't know why would anyone thought. But I assure you one thing today no one ever call you by this name again. "

I look at him blankly, this is for the first time someone talks with me except dadi. Someone who cares for my pain, who want to heal it. Who is against people calling me psycho.

But why? Who is he? Why do my sadness and my pain matter to him? Maybe he is a very nice person. Who can't see people in pain? But how can I tell him, that this pain can't be healed by any doctor?

He looks at my expressions and says with a smile, " I know what you think, why a stranger come here and talk with you. You just met me yesterday."

"So, I have an idea for solving this issue. If you be my friend I will share something with you. Will you be my friend shehnaaz? ".

I am shocked and looking at him with wide-open eyes, never ever I have any friend in my life. Whenever I tried to talk with my classmates in school, they call me mad and go away from me.

In the playground, when I tried to play with them no one comes close to me. Once a girl comes near me, but just then my pain started and she runs away from me with a scarred face.

And this legacy continues till today. But now for the first time, someone wants to be my friend. Unknowingly a smile appears on my face, which didn't go unnoticed by him.