Old Witch!!

Please🙏🙏 do votes...

Ch - 45

Sana didn't have any idea what he is doing, but his conditions seems he is try to control himself. Sidharth hold on her is so tight that none can free it, he decided to shipon her pain the very particular moment when she told about this.

He was try also before but only a bit is reduced, but after mating he can take almost the whole pain.

The pain is hurting him also, because it's beyond his imagination. As a werewolf he can take pain without feel it but that also a limit. This supernatural being was served to demons, that's the reason their aura hold so much power. But he can't scream in front of her, she already will confuse from all this.

He not only says will protect her, mean it. Till the day he knows her as his mate, become protective towards her which is natural.

He is her protector, because he love her more than himself. Werewolf love is something which is far deep and strong than human.

The love has no limits, their bond is something that is most strongest bond than any other species in the world. They known for their promises, most trustable
person. No one can apart him from her except death, but one also didn't survive for days most of the time after loosing other.

Some whose love is that strong, will die the exact moment with their mate. Their life end and start with each other. One can leave his whole pack for the other if requires, they can easily live with themselves, need no one else.

After sometimes the pain is gone, but he fall on the bed because of consuming so much energy. Sana' s eyes full of tears by seeing lying like this, she cupped his face and asks, "What happens to you sidharth? Open your eyes? Why you are not thinking anything?"

Said she get up, and made him drink some water,.. He hold her hand and says, "Stop crying princess? And you ask me question in this condition also?" Sana put the glass aside and kiss on his whole face., "I love you, but i didn't get anything."

"You sleep with me for sometimes, then tell me." She made him lay properly, cover with the quilt and put his face on her shoulder like he does but sidharth nodded in no and pulled her on himself.,

"hug me like this princess, i feel more good." She wrap her hand around him, cocooned more and brushing his hairs continuously.

He fall asleep in a second because of tiredness, but her tears are still not stop. Somewhere she has idea that what actually happened to him, but she can't imagine him taking the pain that she bear since childhood. It's not his fault, why will he bear that.

She look at him in anger, kiss on his chest and trying to get up but fail because his hold is too tight around her. Not even in sleep, he think of getting away from her.

Sighing she try to take the phone from the side table and message soha, "Hey, can you send something to eat for sidharth here."

Soha replies immediately, "Sure, but you keep the main doors open." Sana types, "I can't, he is sleeping holding me. What i do?" Soha replies, "Oh, then i think you should wait until he woke up. Because the door open through password and only he knows that."

Sana made a sad pout and types, "Ohk fine, let him sleep bye." Put the phone aside she again kiss on his cheeks and says, "I love you sidharth more than anything else in this world. But wake up fast i want to fight with you."