Soulmates!!

Do 🙏vote

Ch - 61

Sana look at them in complete shock, she close her eyes when start feeling something,. Like she can feel a another heartbeat except her, a slight feeling that she can heard her sidharth's voice. Who asks her to calm down, he will be come soon. She don't know why she feel this, cause this is something new.

Living together read minds are normal but away from each other she never feels this thing. It's not like their mind talking with, the sound come from their hearts or the souls. But sidharth never told her anything about all this. Is this thing happened because of the mate bond?

Ayirvi look her lost, gritting she take the wine glass from samarth's hand and threw it on sana's face. Flinch she open her eyes in a jerk and look at them with colliding brows, "Why you both take me here?" Asked Sana. Samarth smirks and says by moving near her, "Revenge..  You are here for revenge."

"My revenge, you are the reason he rejected me. And if i kill you, he have to come to me." Said ayirvi with an angry face. Sana smiles slightly and says by looking at samarth, "It's your revenge from sidharth right, because of which you use her. I know my sidharth very well, he will never accept her and you also know that."

Ayirvi going to slap her when samarth stop her by saying, "No.. wait not now, i will give you full time for torturing or killing her but not now. I need her face for bring sidharth on his knees, he will do anything for saving her. Once i get everything i lost, you kill her and be with your love."

Ayirvi fisting her hand and go from there, samarth bend towards Sana and whispers, "You are right, i know he will die with you. A painful death, that what i wants to give him, a pain of loosing his mate. This is sole reason i  wait till full moon, haaha... I will snatch everything from him, including you. Enjoy the last few days of your life."

He go from there before locking the door but left the light on this time. Sana put a hand on her heart and whispers by closing her eyes, "Sidaarthh, i love you and know you will come here soon." Just then suddenly she hear a voice from back, "Seems both love each other lot."

Frowning she turns back in a jerk and find a boy in his early twenties, stand there wearing a brown cargo pants with black t shirt, messed hair with diamond face cut. There's a deep cut on his forehead, Sana look the whole place and asks, "Are you a spirit?" Smiling he nodded and says, "Yes, but wait can you see and heard me?"

Sana nodded sadly and says, "Yes i can, what's your name?" He says by forwarding his hand, "I am late veer, died two days before in an accident. But roaming here cause i want to enjoy the feeling of being a spirit also. Passing by i stop here when heard you all talking about some revenge. It's sound interesting."

Sana sighs and says, "There's nothing interesting, he kidnap me for taking revenge from my husband. I miss him, he will be so tensed and in pain, i can feel him." Veer sat there and says, "Feel?" Sana huffs and tell him about the werewolf things and facts. He smile brightly and says, "Sound too great bro, i will help you in escaping from here."

Frowning Sana asks, "How?" He raise his collar and says, "I am a ghost bro, also have some powers. You wait here, i will go and come after find out their plan." Said he get up and passes through the door, smiling sana close her eyes and says by placing hand on her heart, "See sidharth my spirit thing is also work today."