Who are you?

Ch - 6

The voice, it's him. I look up and find sidharth sir is standing there holding his hand. I still can't see his eyes.

He frees my hand from his hold and looks at me, "go to your class.".

I nodded my head and go from there.

Writer's pov :

Sidharth opens his specs and looks at him in anger. He still holding his hand tightly. He tries to free his hand and says, " Hey, hlw whoever you are leave my hand, can't you see who I am."

Sidharth looks at him from top to toe by bending his head to one side and says, "I can, Mr. Shekhar Shrivastav".

He takes out his phone and calls someone, " Sidharth here, change your investigation officer whom you sent to college because he is more interested in holding hands, rather than work. He desperately needs a transfer letter. "

Shekhar looks at him by narrowing his brows. Sidharth hangs up the phone and left his hand.

He is going to move just then shikhar asks, "who are you and what are you talking about my transfer?"

Sidharth smirks and says, "no need to know who I am and about the other thing you get to know soon. " Saying so he goes from there.

Shekhar looks at him in confusion, just then his phone rings. He picks it and is shocked, "hlw mr. Shrivastav you are removed from this case and come to the office to collect your transfer letter. You are going to xyz village. "

"What sir, why in that village, merely  100 people living there and without electricity. I can't survive there"
Says Shekhar. But the other person cut the call.

**
Sana's pov start :

Sana sits in her room thinking about him "why I feel sidharth sir is the same person whom I saw in the forest. His voice is exactly the same but I can't see his eyes."

"But thanks to him today, he saves me from that officer. I seriously feel so disgusting when he holds my hand.

And I don't why a current run through my spine when sidharth sir hold my hand. "

Engrossing in my thoughts suddenly I saw her, what is she doing here. And wait why did she come so late, I was waiting for her since yesterday.

I move near, she looks very pale. There are dark circles near her eyes, but when I saw him last time she was fine. Her lips are swollen. There are several cuts in her hand.

She looks at me without blinking. I try to hold her hand but she moves back and says, "don't hold my hand shehnaaz." Not again, why she refuses it.

Taking a breath I say, "why you come so late. And why not allow me to hold you?"

She smiles fadedly at me, her eyes seems like trying to say something to me. But what?

She comes near me and says, " I am in pain shehnaaz, but can't do anything. Please help me." Isn't it a little wired someone asks for help from a person who herself in pain.