213 - Advent Calendar *Modern*

Prompt - Can you do something based on the AoC thingy where Francis and Bash argue about an advent callender?

"Bash, it's my turn!"

"No, it's not, you liar. It's mine!"

"Give it here!"

"No!"

"I'm telling you, you got to open it yesterday. This is mine!"

"No, it's mine!"

"Baaash! Give it!"

"Franciiiisss, go away!"

"Give me the fucking advent callender!"

"No, you got it yesterday!"

Believe it or not, but two grown men are fighting over a goddamned advent callender. No, they are not six year olds, wrestling over the piece of cardboard and cheaply made little chocolate in various molds. They are grown men in the family business trying to get at the little callender with little bits of chocolate inside.

"Daaad!"

"Will you two cut it out?!" Henry Pierre Olivier de Valois-Angouleme grunts loudly. "I'm sick of all-all the fighting! It's just a little piece of chocolate, and it's for kids!"

"It's not just chocolate!"

"It's better!"

Well, at least they can agree on something.

"Give ittt!"

"Stop!" Mary shoots the boys a look. "It's Christmas Eve, an even number day. That means it's Francis' turn." she says, looking back at her book with a look to both her boyfriend and his brother.

"Ha! You get the odd number, which means you're odd!"

"Shut up, blondie!"

Francis sticks his tounge out at his brother, before popping open the little door and smiling at the sight of a little Santa. He ruins christmas by devouring the little chocolate man, grinning proudly at his brother.

"It's even better than the last one." he informs Sebastian.

"No, it's not. You idiot."

"It is!" Francis insists. "It's all caramelly."

"Caramel? None of them are caramel, you idiot. It's just plain 'ol chocolate."

"It's not!"

"It is!"

"Boys!" Henry shoots them a warning look. He's ignored.

"Did you eat it, Sebastian?"

"No." he mumbles.

"Then how do you know it wasn't caramel?"

"It says on the box!" Bash jerks the box out of Francis' hands. He flips it over, shoving it into Francis' face. "Ha! See? Look, milk chocolate."

"Look!" Francis shoves it back. "Caramel."

"Colouring, Francis. Caramel colouring." he says.

"Still says caramel."

"It's not caramel, it's just the fucking colour!"

"Still says caramel!"

"Francis!" Bash looks like he's about to punch his little brother in the face at this rate. "It's just the colour of the damn chocolate!"

"It. Says. Caramel. Which means I win."

"No, you do not win. Because it wasn't caramel!"

"It still says caramel!"

"It doesn't matter if it says caramel or not, Francis!"

"Cara-"

"No, stop it!"

"Cara-"

"Shut up, Francis. Nobody believes you had a caramel chocolate."

"I did!"

"No, you didn't!"

"Still think it was a good idea to buy an advent callender for them both?" Mary asks Henry. He chuckles.

"It was Louis' idea. Everybody else had one, he thought they should, too. I didn't think they'd be so-"

"Territorial?"

"Yes, about a few pieces of damn chocolate."

Mary looks back to see the fight continue on, until Bash shakes all the chocolate out onto a piece of paper. He devours them all, yelling about the lack of caramel. Mary raises her eyebrows as he storms out of the house. Francis plops down beside his girlfriend.

"Was yours caramel?" she asks him.

"Nope." he smirks.

Francis' phone beeps with a text. He reads it with a laugh, showing his girlfriend and father.

"I've gone to get more fucking advent calendars."