217 - Celebrity *Modern*

Prompt - Can you make a pt 2 of this like one where they see their parents again

Side Note - Continuation of part 166

/

"Catherine, come." Henry waves over his wife. Mrs. de Medici-Valois carries her little stature over to the couch, where her husband is sitting directly in front of the television that held its' impressive stature inside the living room. Well, one of the many livingrooms in the Valois estate. She blinks, looking from her husband to the screen, where he appeared to cast a video.

A scowl firmly places itself upon her lips as the video begins playing.

"Hello, everybody. This is Chelsea from DailyNews, and do we have a new blow in the saga of the Mariposa and Francis Vallieres feud with the Valois family?"

"What?" Catherine asks, turning to her husband.

"Just watch, Cat."

"So, as everybody now knows from the husband-wife duo, ever since their tell all interview with Madeline Jericho several months ago, Mariposa, who her husband calls 'Mary' in the interview, and Francis have begun a seemingly public feud with the French business family, the Valois', ever since their comments revealed what it was like to deal with an underage pregnancy and a familial disownment before they were eighteen years old. Now, as we all know, after the interview with one of makeup's hottest new brands' owners and founders, and the man who was named co-number one in the forbes new businesses articles last summer, dropped on Netflix and Amazon Prime, the Valois family went on the defence online. They claimed that Mariposa and Francis disappears completley when the dust had settled and the family wanted to make amends, not just with the two of them, but with the man who Francis shares the forbes' number one spot with, his half brother Sebastian and wife Kenna de Portiers. That the attempts to make contant went unanswered and were not mentioned on the interview. They claim that this interview was nothing but a childish attempt at punishing them for the actions they have admitted to, and an attempt to get their sales and stock down so the brothers' new business can flourish and replace the Valois dynasty. The family matriarch, Catherine de Medici-Valois, also went on record to inform the press that 'all of this mess could have been avoided if my sons weren't poisoned against me by their wives, that's what all this is'. This is contradicted by Elisabeth Valois' comments, apologizing profusely for her parents' behaviour and saying how much she loves her brothers and sisters and wanted to make amends. Even Henry Valois, the patriarch, has informed the public that the family has tried to get in touch with the famous couple as well as Sebastian and Kenna after the explosive interview, but they haven't received anything in response. Now that we know the history of the Valois/Vallieres feud, let's get to the latest punch in this dual twisted with grief and pain. As we all know by now, Mariposa has been transitioning into a part-time music career after the amount of publicity her singing a cover of 'Woman Like Me' by British girl group, Little Mix, with half sister in law, Kenna, in front of a piano on April 17th. Her music project, that piggybacked off the fame that her interview with her husband, has been documented with the collaboration with Jeffrey Cambert, a French-Italian independent filmmaker, who she had already worked with to document the creation of the Belle of the Ball makeup collection this past autumn. This time, the two of them are working on the process of creating an album, which the teaser has just dropped on YouTube. Jeffrey and Mariposa recently revealed that Mariposa's breakout and breakout performance at the MTV VMAs has been documented for another project the two of them were working on. Now, the performance is where all this gets juicy, guys. Neither Mariposa, Francis, Sebastian or McKenna had commented on the Valois' family comments, nor on the comments of Catherine de Medici-Valois, that was until last night's performance. While doing her medley of tracks from the soon-to-be released album 'Lucifer's Indulgence' on December 16th, a sweet tribute to stillborn daughter Araceli, for that it their only childs' birthday, Mariposa began switching it up and covering several popular tracks from this decade. While covering a verse of Taylor Swift's 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together', Mariposa seems to mention these comments made by the Valois family, and while she begins the regular speaking verse of the 2013 hit single, she seems to put on a French accent while saying the words 'I still love you' while rolling her pretty golden eyes. She then flips her hair and says 'Excuse me, but I'm busy taking over the world, okay?' while the crowd screams for her. Could this be a shot at the Valois' family for all they put her, her husband, her half brother and half sister-in-law? You guys be the judges of that. We'll be sure to keep you updated in this saga, but for now, bye everyone!"

Neither the Valois matriarch or patriarch says a word.