Chapter 17- Her True Colours And A Plan

After a while of walking Rose had settled down and sat by the river bank. She was grey, vulnerable and sad. She felt like she had no one. Then her hug time bracelet went off she just covered it. She then saw a green glow in the water and as she went close to the water's edge she saw a weird looking fish that was unconscious. She pulled him out and did the Heimlich manoeuvre and after a moment of suspence he woke up.

"Who are you?" he asked weakly.

"I'm Princess Rosabella of the Pop Trolls but everyone calls me Rose." she told him.

"I'm Techno Beat Drop Button but everyone calls me TBDB. And if you're a Pop Troll, then why are you grey?" he then asked her.

"Me and my older sister, Poppy, had an argument and if a Pop Troll experiences a great amount of sadness they loose their colours." she told him but then realized something, "Wait. Techno Beat Drop Button! Do you know Trollex?" she asked him frantically.

"Yeah! Have you seen him?"

"I did but he saved me and he got captured by Rock Trolls." she sighed.

"Oh, no! We have to do something!" he stated hysterically.

"There's nothing we can do." she told him, "It's impossible."

"Hey, maybe this song can help." he said and started to sing.

(Wonderful from Over The Moon)

TBDB: Do you ever hug your scales?

"Huh?" Rose asked.

TBDB: Shake your fins and make a light show?

"You ask people that?"

TBDB: A dance of colours and hues.

"What are you doing?"

TBDB: Well, I do.

Here, right before your eyes,

A bright kaleidoscope surprise!

"TBDB!" she said playfully.

TBDB: No moment is the same,

And that is wonderful-ul!

Do you ever watch the fishes?

Lounge around and see them swimming?

"I don't know."

TBDB: Flashes of neon and rainbows!

"Nope."

TBDB: Well, I do.

They change everyday,

They spin and turn and twirl away.

They just keep swimmin' on.

And that is wonderful - hey, hey.

"I just want save all music and celabrate everyone's differences."

Then all the plants and the ocean started to glow different colours.

TBDB: Look at the world surrounding you.

All possibility.

Every moment we have is a chance at something new.

To glow,

To grow.

Do you ever feel afraid?

Rose then sat down and hugged her knees.

TBDB: Curl up when you're hurting,

And hold your memories tight to you?

She then started to cry as she thought about Poppy and their argument.

TBDB: Yeah me too.

If you release the past,

You'll move ahead and bloom at last.

The heart grows,

And it knows,

You can glow.

You're wonderful.

As the plants turned back to normal he hugged her and she then started to remember all the fun times like when she and Poppy sung together, when she tried to help Branch confess his feelings to her, when she cane up with Trollex's nickname and when she and Trollex danced in their fantasy while paralysed by the smooth jazz. Rose then felt her colours coming back and they were brighter and better than ever!

"TBDB, you're right!" she said confidentially and stood up, "Let's go save everyone!"

"How do we do that?" he asked her.

"Maybe we can carve sticks as weapons, hold them sideways and just go all gangsta on Barb!"

"That's not a good idea." he said unconvinced.

"Well, it's the only not good idea we have." she told him before they heard something coming from the bushes. TBDB his behind her as she stood in a fighting stance.

"Who's there? I know Troll-fu and I'm not afraid to use it!" she said.

Then all of a sudden Branch, the K-Pop Gang and the Reggaeton Trolls came out.

"Rose?" Branch asked.

"Branch?" she asked back.

"What are you doing here?" they asked at the same time, "No I asked first! Stop saying everything at the same time as me! No you stop!"

They then both stopped.

"Ignoring what just happened, who are they?" Rose asked as she gestured to the K-Pop and Reggeton Trolls.

"Right, Rose this is the K-Pop Gang and the Reggeton Trolls. Guys, this is Princess Rosabella of the Pop Trolls but everyone calls her Rose." Branch introduced.

"It's nice to meet you all! This is Techno Beat Drop Button but everyone calls him TBDB! He's Trollex's best friend!" she said as she pointed to TBDB.

"Hi TBDB!" Branch and the bounty hunters said in sync.

"So, do you have a plan to save everyone?" Rose asked him then whispered to TBDB, "My bet is yes."

"Yes, I do." Branch told her then pulled Shiela-B out of the bushes, "What are you waiting for? Let's go!"

They all then got on the ball on and hopped it wasn't too late to save everyone.