Chapter 19- I Love You

While above Volcano Rock City Rose saw Hickory next to a smaller Troll and they were both dressed like yodelers.

"So, they're the yodlers." she muttered. She then saw the leaders standing on boulders in lava, "There's Trollex!"

"And all the other leaders!" Branch added.

"What'd ya think she's gonna do to them?" TBDB asked.

"I don't know but we'll save them." Rose said confidentially.

Wani then noticed something happening, "Guys, look!"

Barb then came out wearing an Elvis style outfit and started singing.

Barb: So, this ain't the end, I saw you again today!

I had to turn my heart away.

Smile like the sun, kisses for everyone,

And tales, it never fails!

You're lying so low into the weeds,

I bet you're gonna ambush me!

You have me down, down, down, down, down on my knees,

Now won't you...

She then turned to Biggie and his group. They didn't say anything which caused Barb to become suspicious.

But then Biggie yelled, "Barracuda!" he then smashed his guitar as his friends looked shocked at him.

"Biggie!?" Branch and Rose both asked in surprise.

Rose then saw her father, D and Cooper being lead up to the stage, "Dad!" she exclaimed.

Then a guitar with glowing red strings landed in Barb's hands.

"Todos look, she has all the strings!" Tresillo pointed.

"Well, we're in trouble." Rose muttered.

"Give it up for your former leaders!" they then heard Barb shout. Spotlights then pointed to each leader, "Funk! Country! Techno! Classical! And worst of all... Pop!"

They then saw Poppy in a cage above the stage. (that rhymed XD)

"Poppy, no. This is all my fault." Rose whispered to herself guiltily.

"Who wants to see what the ultimate power cord can do?" Barb asked.

She then started to play a riff and pointed it a Poppy. Rose then picked up a book and threw it at Barb. Everyone then looked to their direction as a spotlight shined on them.

"Wow, Branch, that boring manual did come in handy!" Rose smiled.

"Branch!" "Rose!" Poppy and Trollex exclaimed happily.

"well isn't that puke. Poppy's little boyfriend and Trollex's little girlfriend came to crash the concert. Too late you two." Barb said as she pointed the guitar at Poppy again.

"Wait!" Branch exclaimed right before a red beam of light came out of the guitar and headed straight for Poppy.

But Branch swung and jumped in front of her causing him to get hit instead.

"Branch!" Poppy and Rose exclaimed.

A rock chrysalis then fell to the ground. It then cracked to reveal Branch, but he was shirtless, had a ton of tattoos and wierd looking hair.

"Well, that's something you don't see everyday." TBDB muttered to Rose as she nodded.

"Rock on!" Rock Branch then yelled as he did the devil horn symbol.

"Oh, sick! It totally works!" Barb muttered excitedly.

"Who's ready to get rippin' tattoos everywhere but our faces incase we still need office jobs?" Rock Branch asked.

"I guess there's a new Branch on the rock." Rose chuckled, "Huh?" she then turned to TBDB but he just gave her a weird face, "Okay, never mind."

"You're turning everyone into rock zombies?" Poppy asked Barb.

"Yep. I can't wait to party with you, Poppy!" she answered as Sid Fret attached a harness onto her.

An Angler Bus, that was attached to the harness, flew around which caused Barb to fly with it. She then turned the other leaders into rock zombies as well. She even turned Clampers, who was in her aunt's hair, into one.

"Rock and Roll!" she shouted.

"Trollex!" Rose exclaimed as she jumped down and tried to make her way to him but some Rock Trolls grabbed her, "Get your hands off of me!"

Poppy then tried to get out of her cage but Barb heard her.

"Not so fast, Popsqueak!" she said then turned to rock Branch, "Hey, Boy Toy, it's mullet time."

Branch then grew his hair and grabbed Poppy with it. Barb then played a riff and blasted Poppy with the ultimate power cord. The chrysalis then fell to the ground and after a couple of moments it cracked revealing rock Poppy.

"Who wants to party...without smiling!" she shouted.

"No..." Rose whispered.

"Finish them off." Barb ordered her as she tossed the guitar to her and then gestured to her dad, Cooper and D.

Poppy then started to play a riff but at the end she pointed it at Barb and revealed that she didn't turn into a rock zombie.

"Yes!" Rose exclaimed.

"What are you doing?" Barb asked Poppy, "You're supposed to be a rock zombie!"

"Gum drops." she answered simply, "Sound proof and delicious." she then ate them which disturbed Rose a little bit.

"She learned that from watching me!" Hickory shouted from the crowd.

"Give me that!" Barb yelled.

"I'm not going to let you do this to anyone else!" Poppy snapped, "A world where everyone looks the same and sounds the same, that's not harmony!"

"Hey, Barb." they heard Riff say and a spotlight shone on him, "Hi. Maybe Queen Poppy has a point. If we all look the same, act the same, dress the same how will anyone know we're cool...or something."

The other Rock Trolls started to murmur amongst themselves, starting to think that what they're doing is wrong.

"And no one knows this more than...my sister!" Poppy said as she pointed to Rose.

The Rock Trolls then let her go as a spotlight shone on her.

"Go to him." Poppy said as she gestured her to go to, the now rock zombie, Trollex.

Rose then hesitantly walked up to him as the spotlight followed her every move. She then jumped onto his boulder. They stared at each other for a little while before Rose put a hand on his cheek, slowly leant in and kissed him. He slowly relaxed into it but after a few moments she stopped and hugged him.

She then whispered, "I love you."

(I actually cried when I wrote that.)

The whole crowd awed at it, even a few Rock Trolls.

"See, that's harmony." Poppy said while crying happy tears but she then wiped them away, "A good queen listens." she then turned to Biggie and they smiled at each other. She then turned back to Barb, "Real harmony takes lots of voices. Different voices!" she then took a running start and smashed the guitar.

In doing that she broke the strings and took everyone's colour. Even though everyone who had turned into a rock zombie was back to normal they were all grey.