Chapter 6- Queen Barb

Barb and the other rock trolls flew out of their water on their vehicles.

Barb: Crazy!

That's how it goes!

Millions of people

Living as foes!

Music has kept us apart!

It's time for hard rock

Revolution to start!

No spats, no tiffs, no fighting!

Where everyone's the same!

I'm going of the rails on a crazy train!

Barb then entered her angler bus where other rock trolls were.

"Yeah! I got the Techno String, to bad the king got away though. Anyway who knew world domination could be so much fun!" she said as the other rock trolls cheered.

She then did various handshakes with the other trolls before two came out with a guitar case. Barb then put the Techno String in the guitar and it glew red.

"Only four more strings to go until rock unites the world." she said as she sat on her throne. She then shot up in her seat, "Dad!? Where's dad!?"

A portable toilet then flushed and out came a elderly rock troll in a wheelchair.

"There you are dad! I got the Techno String!" Barb said as she ran up to him.

"Cool. What string again wh-wha?" he asked.

"Don't you remember the plan?" Barb asked softly.

"Plan? I don't remember?"

"Oh! Great idea man! Okay, guys line up we're gonna go over the plan again." she said as three rock trolls with denim jackets lined up.

"Okay, we're on a world tour." Barb started explaining, "And on each stop we get a new string. When I have all six strings I'll play the ultimate power cord. And I will unite the trolls under one music." she then showed the devil horn symbol. "Our music!"

"Rock!" she and all the other rock trolls cheered.

Her dad, King Thrash, then attempted to do the pose.

"Oh, here it comes!" Barb said excitedly.

But he couldn't.

"Just a little bit more." coaxed Barb's right hand troll, Riff.

"Riff just help him man." Barb told him.

"Yes your Rockness." Riff said as he helped King Thrash do the pose.

"Rock and Roll!" he cheered as Barb side-hugged him.