Chapter 18- Overpowering Them With Fashion

Biggie and DJ made their way back to Pop Village.

"Sup, dudes! We're back!" DJ cheered only for her to open her eyes and see that everything was destroyed and everyone was missing.

Then the rest of the Snack Pack came out of their hiding places.

"Biggie, DJ!" Guy sighed in relief.

"Hello, guys!" Legsly said.

"You won't believe it! We were attacked by Barb and her barbarians!" Guy explained.

Tiny then came out of his hair, "She took everybody to Volcano Rock City! It was scary. Rocky me, Daddy!" Guy then started to rock him back and forth as he sucked his thumb, "That's nice." he muttered.

"I shouldn't have left them." Biggie said guiltily, "They wouldn't have left me. Never, no matter how scared they were."

"You mean we shouldn't have left them." DJ corrected.

"We've got to go back!" they then said together.

"We're commin' with you guys." Legsly told them, "We've gotta go save our best friends."

"But how?" Smidge asked, "We'll never make it past security."

"We'll overpower them with muscles!" Tiny said as he showed his miniscule muscles.

Satin and Chenille made a weird face before Chenille said, "Or, we could overpower them..."

"With fashion!" she and her twin finished in sync.

They then did a huge montage of making different outfits to disguise themselves. Which involved sewing, Satin poking herself with a needle causing her to bleed and Biggie and Tiny fainting.

They then made it to Volcano Rock City and snuck backstage.

"Okay, come on." Biggie whispered.

"Let's go, let's go, let's go." DJ whispered.

But Legsly's anklet made jingling noises which made Sid Fret spot them.

"Hey, stop right there!" he ordered.

"Legsly, I told you not to wear your anklet!" Biggie harshly whispered.

"Only Rock Trolls are aloud back here." Sid told them.

"Dude, chillax, we are, totally, hard rockers." DJ said as they jumped down to reveal their outfits.

Biggie was dressed as Elvis, Mr Dinkles had a wierd wig on, Legsly was dressed as a mime, Satin and Chenille were dressed as cheerleaders, Smidge had black sunglasses on, Guy had glasses and a hoodie that had the letter 'D' on it, Tiny had a black leather jacket on and DJ was dressed as a ballerina.

Mr Dinkles (deep voice): One, two, three, four!

Rainbows, unicorns, everything nice, yeah!

Sugarplums, fairy dust, cuddling at night, yeah!

Brush your teeth!

After a moment of silence Sid responded with, "Cool." he then gave Biggie and Guy electric guitars, Smidge a tambourine, Satin and Chenille drums with Legsly holding the drumsticks, Mr Dinkles a double guitar and DJ a keyboard as he said, "Hurry up! The show's about to start, man! Queen Barb's about to go on stage!"

"We're screwed." Smidge said.