Chapter 8- Barb's Anger And Bounty hunters

(with Barb)

The bat flew into Queen Barb's angler buss with the letter from Poppy.

"Wait, is that... Debbie!?" Barb asked hysterically.

"Oh, that's a lot of glitter." Riff said.

"No! What did they do to you!? My hairy little baby. C'mere, c'mere, c'mere." she said hugging her pet bat now known as Debbie tight.

"Gnarly." Riff muttered at the sight.

Barb then noticed the letter and gave Debbie to Riff.

"What is this, Pop Trolls!?" she asked as she opened the letter, "Ahem. Dear Barb. I can't wait to meet you. I have tons of great party ideas?" She read.

"I like that." King Thrash said in the background as Debbie flew onto the couch.

"I can't wait for you to meet my sister Rose she's awesome! Maybe you, my sister and I can even be best friends. Best friends!? Is she making fun of me!? Nobody says that!" Barb said angrily, "Friendship takes time and years of mutual caring respect, you don't just become best friends! Plus everyone knows I have a ton of friends, like Carol! Right Carol?" she asked a rock troll who just sprayed cheese in her mouth and squirted it back out through her nose.

"Okay, your busy. That's fine. Love you Carol!" Barb finished sadly.

Then a fizzing noise was heard so Barb looked closely at the card. Then a glitter bomb blew up and got glitter all over her face as the card sung.

Trolls just wanna have fun!

Barb growled as Riff backed up Thrash's wheelchair and nervously said, "Gnarly."

Barb then started having a tantrum and breaking things.

"Pop music isn't even real music! It's bland! It's repetitive! The lyrics are empty! Worst of all it crawls into your head like an ear worm!" she yelled and finished by using a chainsaw to cut a couch in half.

She then layed down on the couch that she cut in half.

"You know when you can't get it out! I'm really tired now. Whew! Hating things takes a lot of energy." she said but then heard singing.

King Thrash: Trolls just wanna have fun!

Trolls just wanna have-

"No, No! Look what that music just did to dad!" Barb exclaimed as she tosed the chainsaw away and ran up to him "Daddy? Come back! Come back to me dad!" she then gave him a juice box.

Turns out she cut a trolls hair by accident.

"Nice hair dude." a troll named Sid Fret said.

"No one does this to dad! And no one makes fun of Queen Barb!" Barb said menacingly.

She then picked up the card and groaned.

"I need that Pop String! And I know who's gonna help me, the most feared Bounty hunters in all of trolldom."

"Chaz, the Smooth Jazz troll. The Reggaeton trolls. The KPop gang. And the Yodelers."

All except the Yodelers were lined up in front of barb

"As you probably know I'm bringing a tidal wave of rock across this land of ours. And soon there will be nothing but hard Rock as far as the ear can hear. Whoever brings me Queen Poppy gets to keep their very own music in their very own territory. Right... here!" she finished pointing to a tiny island.

The lead of the Reggeaton trolls, Tresillio, commented on it.

"I don't know it looks pretty tiny." he said unsure.

"You want it or not!?" Barb snapped which caused him to return to his group.

"All you have to do is get me Queen Poppy! And maybe more land if you get her sister too." Barb finished.

"Do you validate parking?" the KPop leader, Wani, asked. But one of the other KPop trolls, Kim-Petit, pushed her out the door. Obviously not wanting to anger Barb more.

"Dude, where are the Yodelers?" Barb asked Riff.

"I heard a rumor that they yodeld so hard, an avalanche fell on them." he replied.

Barb had an unamused face.

"Or something?" he added meekly.

"Well,i don't pay you to hear." Barb said.

"Actually I'm doing this for college credit." he corrected.

"If anyone can find Queen Poppy and her string, it's the Yodelers." she said as she burned Poppy's letter over a torch.