Chapter 7- Biggie And Symphonyville

"Hey, Trollex!" Rose said as she sat beside him.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"I've come up with the best nickname for you!" she squealed.

"What is it?" he asked excitedly.

"... Nemo!" she exclaimed.

"Really?" he pouted.

"What? It's cute!" she persisted as Trollex blushed at the comment.

"Okay fiiine." she sighed. "I'll just call you Trollex." she said sadly.

"Okay, you can call me it in privet." he said not wanting to see her sad.

He was then hugged by her, "Thank you." she whispered.

They all then heard snoring in the cotton candy so Poppy and Rose got up to investigate. They then moved the cotton candy and saw... Biggie and Mr Dinkles!?

"Biggie?" Poppy asked as they woke up.

"Oh, hello. Sorry, I couldn't help myself you both know how I am around cotton candy." he said as he got up with Mr Dinkles attached to him.

"Oh, dear, now look what's happened. Mr Dinkles got all gummed up." he said but then accidentally threw Mr Dinkles off the side of Sheila-B.

"Mr Dinkles! Mr Dinkles!" he said as he ran to the edge and saw Mr Dinkles sticking to the side of Sheila-B. "Oh, there you are. I thought I lost you. All right then we'll just be on our way-Hey! Poppy where are you balloon flying us to!?" he asked frantically seeing that they were off the ground.

"We're on a mission to help Barb reunite the trolls and I'm so glad you're coming with us!" Poppy cheered and as Branch made 'no' signals with his hands.

"I did what in the who now?" Biggie asked.

"Don't worry Biggie we'll be fine." Rose reassured him.

"Yeah, dude there's nothing to worry about." DJ said as she ate some of the cotton candy off of Mr Dinkles. Rose and trollex just gave her 'Are you serious?' looks.

They then turned their attention back to Poppy once she exclaimed, "Weapons!?"

They then saw her next to a bucket filled with sharp stakes and rocks which were most likely Branch's.

"Oh, for shame!" Rose exclaimed as she walked up to them.

"Violence never solves a problem Branch!" the twins exclaimed as DJ examined a stake then tossed it into Mr Dinkles's mouth which caused Biggie to freak out and squeeze it out and Branch caught it.

"I'm not saying we have to use them, I'm just saying it's better to be prepared in case we need them." Branch explained.

"We won't need them unless these pointy sticks help you listen or these rocks help you yourself in someone else's shoes! And what about these!?" Poppy asked showing that her hand now had a brass knuckle on it, "Is this-what-is this some kind of jewel?"

"Oh it's actually kind of cool looking ooohh." Rose sang as Poppy held them out so the sun shon on them.

"Give me that!" Branch yelled as he grabbed the brass knuckles off of Poppy and put them back in the box, "We don't even know what's out there." he told them.

Poppy then kicked the box over the edge of Sheila-B.

"By the way I widdled those for hours." Branch pouted like a toddler.

"Branch the only weapons we need are this gun and this gun!" Poppy explained as she showed her arms.

"For hugs!" Rose finished as she hugged Trollex who blushed.