Chapter 21- A New Couple And A Surprise

After the song Poppy and Rose helped their father onto the stage.

"Dad," Poppy started, "we should've listened to what you had to say and not run off like that."

"I'm so glad you didn't listen to me." Peppy told them, "You two weren't naive about this world, you were brave enough to believe things can change. Braver than me." he then turned around to face the crowd, "I raised my daughters to be strong and self- confident! I was a genius!" he then ran and stage dived into the crowd.

Poppy and Rose then went up to Barb.

"Now that you're not forcing me I hope we can be friends." Poppy told her.

"I'd like to be your friend too." Rose smiled at her.

"Yes!" Barb exclaimed, "Did you hear that, Carol!? We have a girl group now!" she told Carol, who was about to spray more cheese into her mouth but stopped when she heard this.

"A girl group? Nice!" she said than tossed the can of cheese away.

It then landed in Chaz's clarinet and cheese came out of his nose and ears.

"Yeah! Carol!" Barb cheered, "Heh, she's psyched."

Barb then walked away and Poppy turned to her younger sister.

"Rose, I am so sorry!" she said sincerely, "I was a real jerk!"

Rose then surprisingly hugged her, "I forgive you!"

Poppy then hugged back but after a minute pulled away.

"Go get your man,you sly Troll!" she squealed as she gestured to Trollex.

Rose then nodded and ran off to Trollex. She jumped onto his back and hugged him.

"Woah! Rose, be careful." he chuckled.

Rose then let go and he turned around to face her.

"I missed you." she admitted.

"I missed you too." he said back.

A sly smile then appeared on his lips and Rose looked at him in confusion. He then grabbed her hand, spun her around, dipped her and then kissed her. After about two minutes he pulled away.

"Oh my lanta." Rose muttered, "Does this mean we're..."

"Yep." he chuckled and stood her up and held her hands, "I love you, Rosabella."

"I love you two, Trollex." she said back.

Trollex then noticed a blue bracelet with a peppermint on it, "What's that?" he asked.

"Do you think I should push it?" she asked him and received a shrug in response.

She then pushed the peppermint and she started to glow and rise into the air. She then landed on the ground to reveal that she turned into a Techno Troll. (Art by me)

"Wow!" she gasped, "I'm a Techno Troll!"

"You look amazing!" Trollex cheered.

"Hold on." she said then pushed the peppermint on the bracelet again and she turned back to normal, "Do you know what this means?"

"That you're even more amazing than you were before, which I didn't know was even possible?" he guessed.

"No, but thank you." she smiled, "It means I can be with you and my family!" she then cheered.

They then turned and saw Poppy and Branch high-five.

"Now that's a good connection!" Poppy cheered.

Rose just giggled and hugged Trollex as they both blushed.