Chapter 20- Just Sing

Everything was silent, until a voice whispered, "Rose."

Rose broke the hug to see a colourless, but otherwise normal, Trollex.

"You're back." Rose smiled and hugged him again while tears were streaming down her cheeks.

They then broke the hug when they heard Poppy yell, "Branch!"

They turned to see her run up to him. Rose then leaped onto the stage. She then ran up to them

"Poppy!" she exclaimed.

She then gave them both a bone crushing hug. But then they all turned to Barb as they saw the strings disintegrate.

"What have you done?" Barb asked angrily, "You've destroyed music! Give it up, everybody! Thanks to the Queen of Pop we've all lost our music! History repeats itself, Pop has ruined everything."

Everyone then lowered their heads in sadness until they heard a heart beat. It was Cooper's heart and it was glowing pink. He then lifted a microphone to it as it played a beat. D then added to it by beat boxing.

"Those are my sons," Queen Essence said, "making music."

Delta Dawn the looked down to see her heart glowing orange. So, she then started to tap her hooves to the beat. Then all of her Tribe's hearts started to gliw orange too as they joined her. Then all the Tribe's, except for Rock's, hearts started to glow. The Funk Tribe's glowed purple, Pop's glowed pink, Techno's glowed green and blue and Classical's glowed yellow.

"Queen Barb can't take away something that is inside us." Queen Essence said, "Because that's where music really comes from."

"It started with the strings, but now it comes from us." King Quincy added.

The Techno Tribe then started to sing a beat.

"Yeah, it comes from our experiences!" Trollex said.

"Our lives!" Delta added.

"Our culture." Essence stated.

"Our hearts." Rose smiled as she and Trollex looked at each other.

"Beautiful!" Trollzart exclaimed.

"Listen to that." Poppy whispered, "Barb can't take that away."

Then the Rock Tribe's hearts started to glow red. Queen Essence then nodded at the Queen and Princess of Pop. They smiled and then started to sing as the sun came out.

Poppy and Rose: Let me hear you sing.

Sing it together, louder than ever.

Forget everything.

Poppy, Rose and Branch: Just sing like it's what we've been missing,

And they're gonna listen, listen.

Forget everything, just sing.

The trio then got their colours back. Barb then heard someone playing the keyboard so she turned around.

"Dad?" she asked.

"It's alright, Barbara." he said as he and Debbie got their colours back, "Just let everyone be who they wanna be, including you."

Poppy: You think you've gotta hide it.

Rose: Don't keep it on the shelf.

Poppy and Rose: Let your waist start movin',

Whatch the way I do it, do it,

See us do it like nobody else!

The Funk family then joined in and their Tribe got their colours back.