Chapter Two - Rehabilitation

Shall I recap? Maybe briefly, after all, that did cover like nine years of my life, so I think I will. So what happened to me? I was kidnapped by decepticons when I was five, put into stasis, turned into a cyborg, woke up from stasis three years later, renamed Con Modified Person One, or C.M.P. One, trained for a year, killed some cons by accident, became feared by them, renamed C.M.P. Laser, showed that others were being made into cyborgs like me, five years later I was rescued by autobot Cliffjumper and he took me somewhere and I fell asleep on the drive. So, now where am I? Great question, how about I tell you...

I woke up in a cave, the red bot watching me. I instinctively raised my palm to point at him before memories crashed into my head and I lowered my weaponized hand.

"Mornin' kid," he said.

I glared at him and stood before scanning the area.

"Where are we?"
"A cave in the middle of who knows where," he answered. "Now why don't you tell me what a little human like you was doing on a con war ship."

I wrenched my sleeve up and revealed the metal skin and the con symbol. "They can't track me anymore by the way."

He seemed shocked by it. "And can that be..."

"Removed? Not a chance."

"Well how about we change that symbol?" he suggested.

I was doubtful at first, but after it was changed I felt much better. After that he started talking about Cybertron and the truth about the autobots. After I knew everything I could possibly know about Cybertron, the bots, and having many images in my mind, oh, I forgot to mention... I have a photographic memory, and that can be bad if I can't get the picture out of my head... basically I'm murdered by my own head.

Sorry, getting off topic. What was I saying? Oh right, having many images in my mind of the war on Cybertron, the bots, Cybertron itself, my head began to ache.

"Draw..." I muttered.

"What was that kid?" he asked.

"I need to draw..." Stupid cons, they are very stupid indeed for giving me this flaw.

He looked around the cave for something. So instead I just let my palm glow dangerously and used it to draw on the wall by melting the rock. He watched me as for hours I covered the walls in intricate sketches.

Over the next week I almost killed him about four times everyday. That's what caused him to reprogram me... and by that I mean he decided to let me reprogram myself by giving me the tools I needed and watching closely as I did it.

Once I had reprogrammed my arm, and had tweaked all the corresponding glitches, he drove me to a small town, as we drove through it, he spoke.

"Welcome to Jasper Nevada, the most boring place on earth."

"Why are we here?" I groaned. "Wouldn't it be better for me to just live in that cave until I get a chance to kill cons?"

"No. You're a human."

"I am not—"

"Fine, mostly human."

I groaned and slouched in my seat as he stopped in front of a police station. "Why are we here?"

"Tell them you were kidnapped nine years ago and your parents were killed, tell them that you want to stay here as well."

I got out and slammed the door, he revved in protest. I smirked as I walked away but it fell as I stepped inside. My heart pounded against my ribs. Fear clouded my mind. Would I have to talk to a person? Like a human being? How does that even work...

"Hello, can I help you?" The receptionist asked.

"Uh... I-I was k-kidnapped... n-nine years a-ago..." I stammered. "M-my pa-arents w-were k-killed... I-I g-got away... c-can y-you h-help me...?" Tears dripped down my face as my words shook, not of sadness, but of terror. Then my mind was filled with horrible thoughts. What if they send me away? Far away? Cliff wouldn't just groundbridge to me... would he?

"Of course dear, come this way."

And as I followed her, I took my first step towards living a normal life. Of course, you already know I don't ever get my normal life, so what happened next you might wonder? Well, I'll tell you...

***Author's Note***

It's been a very long time since I've updated, very sorry, but I will see if I can update this more often than I have so far.