Chapter Three - Foster Sister

So I was put into foster care and after about a week adopted by a nice couple in Jasper, Nevada. I lived as normal a life as I could, I would have breakfast with my parents, then go to school, hang with Cliff, beat up cons from time to time, and of course stole energon from them so I don't die. Then eat dinner with my parents and do my homework.

Okay, so maybe it's not the most normal life, but for me it was normal, and I was actually happy! For a couple years. So now I'm sixteen and going to school and all that fun stuff, except it's summer break right now, I was letting Cliff drive me home while I fiddle with my arm, which was nearly to my elbow, but it didn't see to grow anymore on my hand, which is good, right, off topic. Blah blah, boring ride, trying to get myself to heal faster because a stupid con managed to graze me with a blaster shot, you know how it is.

I get out and walk inside my house where my parents are sitting a table with another human. If it were anything but human, I wouldn't have an issue with it. But no, it was a human.

A very eccentric human.

"Hi!" She waved obnoxiously, "I'm Miko! Your temporary sister!" She grinned.

"What?" I asked.

"Chrissy, Miko is a foriegn exchange student," Mom said. "She's going to be staying with us for a while."

"How long is a while?"

"The whole year!" Miko exclaimed, throwing her hands up.

I groaned. "Stay out of my room." I said before walking up stairs.

Okay, I'll admit, I probably could've been nicer to Miko, especially considering what happened a few months later... But in my defense, I hate people, their weak, the only people I actually talk to are my parents and the CPA person who I'm forced to talk to. So anyway, it's two weeks before school starts and now I have to deal with HER as well as lying to my parents about why my blood is purple. I told them it was a trick of the light the one time I'd been careless. So I spent two weeks in my room or with Cliff, then school started.

"Hey! Chrissy!"

"Don't call me that." I snapped as Miko ran up to me.

"Then what do I call you?"

"Nothing. Don't talk to me." I walked out the door and towards Cliff, always waiting to drive me to school, of course, I had my license and had maybe lied to my parents about how I bought Cliff and he was my car... so they were making me drive her to school. I had also not told Cliff about this... development.

I walked around to the driver's door and get it. "I'm driving a human to school go with it," I hissed before Miko got in.
"OH THIS IS A NICE CAR I LIKE IT!" Miko exclaimed.

"Don't touch anything." I gripped the wheel but let Cliff drive, he didn't really like it when I drove him... usually because that ended up at the mouth of cons... it was like I was attracted to them like a magnet to a fridge. Okay, weird analogy, especially because cons are metal so you know, magnets.

ANYWAYS, since I keep getting off topic I'll just fast forward another week or so. Yes, I had driven Miko to school everyday but today was different. Cliff woke me up in the middle of the night so I climbed out my window and went with him. My parents had gotten used to it, though it wasn't usually a school day I went missing on. But so long as I was back by Monday morning they wouldn't care too much.

"Why are we heading towards the base?" I asked.

"Well, I was going to take you for a nice loooong drive but then Ratchet called me back. Don't worry about it, you'll just stay safely in here."

"Fine, I'll just sleep since you picked three in the morning to drag me out of bed."

**Author's Note: Sorry for the short chapter, the next one will be longer, I promise, see y'all next Monday!**