V

The next day Mrs. jeon requested jungkook to take you on a date but he refused and mrs. jeon made another plan for both of you.

They are going to visit another farm house of Busan. You never went here but heard that it's kinda small compared to this huge mansion but really beautiful.

There are so many animals, birds and flowers, pond in that farm house. And hearing of animal you were so excited to go there......BUT..unlucky you.

"Y/n dear. Since your uncle and appa are coming with me can you please stay with him? Actually I can't trust anyone...." she said with the most sweetest Voice.

'But I want to go too' you thought with a pout and she noticed that.

"Don't worry dear after marriage you can spend your holidays here with kookie"

she said teasingly making your cheek goes red.

"And don't forget you need to spend some quality time with him"

again she said teasingly before leaving you alone in this whole mansion with tones of Bodyguards and staffs.

Meanwhile~~

"JIMIN HYUNG!" jungkook shouted.

"YAH! STOP SHOUTING!..."Jimin shouted back at jungkook before being lovey dovey again with his wife through phone.

"yes baby.....no baby....jungkookie is just being so impatient to marry...that's why he is shouting....did you finished your lunch"

Jungkook rolled his eyes at jimin.

"Okay baby take care.....I need to control this horny kid...Love you~~" jimin said to his wife before cut the call.

"YAH! Jiminie shorty! Are you aware of that we have a mission today?" jungkook asked rolling his eyes at jimin.

"Correction....the mission was tommorow you scary kid replace it today. Because, you didn't wanted to go on a date with y/n.....Am I right Kookie?" Jimin said teasingly wiggling his eyebrows.

"Correction...I did this because they are going to attack on us too thats why I changed schedule"

jungkook said before checking all the guns and tools.

[At Night]

You were waiting for jungkook, in the whole day he didn't showed up. You actually less care about this guy, who curse in each and every sentence, always act cold, rude and blah blah blah~~

But you are still waiting for him on the living room. You kinda started feel like you are already married to him and waiting for your dearest husband as a native wife with food. Eww~~ 

And again you are waiting for him...you don't even know if he will come or not.

If it wasn't mrs. jeon's request, you were asleep now....She is so nice and sweet with everyone. You love every behavior of her.

Cheerful, Sweet, Caring.....How could this women be this stone hearted person's mother?

Nah~ she probably found him on dustbin...Nah probably besides a mountain or in a jungle.

Your thought cut by a foot step.

"Where are others?" he asked you with a cold tone.

"Uh- they went to F-farm H-house" you said stuttering and he just nodded.

"Umm...Dinner- " your words got cut by him.

"Done it already" with that you saw him approaching upstair making your jaw drop at the ground...But again he came back.

"Um- D-do you n-need anything?" you asked suddenly feeling shy.

"I need you not to come infront of me until they came back" he said with a cold tone making your mouth gone "0" shape.

'So rude' you thought when you saw him losening his tie and going out of your sight.

"Oh, silly y/n. You should sleep now its already late. Don't waste your precious time for some rude burning stone" you said before going to your bedroom.

"Did she just called me rude burning stone!?" unluckily he heard what you said but you already closed your door without noticing him.

Next day you saw him skipping breakfast and overworking on Office room.

You steal glance at the door time to time...sometimes you saw him sweating even if Aircon is on...sometimes you saw him fixing his glass while typing something...

You were about to go back to your room...But Then.

"Didn't I told you not to come near me before they came back?" He asked you with a stern voice startling you.

"Youngm-master....you s-skipped breakf--" you got cut by him.

"So what....and what are you doing here? Are you stalking me?" he asked you and replied shaking your head as no quickly.

"Then what?" you saw him getting out of office and approaching his own bedroom, you followed him behind like a lost puppy.

He secretly chuckled at you.

"Youngm-master......your m-mom told me to t-take care of you. It's l-lunch time. Don't o-over work yourself"

you said kept following him from behind and you didn't noticed that you are already in his room standing beside him while he just checking some paper sitting on his bed's edge.

"Stop behaving like my mom and f#ck off" he said with a rude tone making you flinch a bit.

"What now?" he asked you noticing you stand still in your place.

"You c-curse a lot" you said before moving away from him but he caught your wrist before you could go.

"Is that so?" he asked you before standing up. Your face started getting pale watching him towering over you.

He noticed you sweating and struggleling for taking your hand back from his grip.

He started teasing you and started taking slow and steady step towards you.

You kept stepping back with each step he makes towards you.

Both of you were again losing yourselves on each other's eyes.

You didn't noticed that both of you are so close to each other and there is no way to go when your back hit the wall.

He placed both of his hand beside you caging your little body between wall and his tall figure.

Even jungkook was lost into you that he himself forget that he told you not to come infront of you and promised himself to keep A HUGE DISTANCE between both of you.

He started to lean close to your face. You closed eyes with fear while his breath was touching your face and neck area.

AND THEN~

Cliff Hanger~~~~
Please don't curse me for that......UMMM......you can curse one of my neighbour instead.....He is a creep.....But he can sing.....That's the only nice thing about him. Curse him for playing song loudly.....I was distracted and out of mood.