XXVIII

"Boss, the boy is always with her....They just left the café right now" Nick informed Jungkook.

Jungkook rubbed his forehead while resting on the chair of his personal office room.

"Find out his identity within an hour, is it clear?" he ordered.

"Okay boss" Nick said before hung up the call.

At the moment Jimin knocked on the door, he noticed the dullness in Jungkook.

"Jungkook! Anything wrong?" he asked with concern.

"Nothing" he spat not even looking at him and then mouthed *sorry* realizing his mistake.

Jimin knows him well, so he didn't mind and spoke, "You know, you can tell me anything"

"Hyung, that boy-" Jungkook stopped not knowing what he exactly should complain.

"Boy? Which boy? What he did? Just tell me, I'll kill that bast-" Jimin yelled while pulling out a gun from his pocket.

"One of her senior, that boy kept following her" he said with a sigh.

Jimin was trying his best to suppress his laughter and kept a concern look.

"Her? Y/n?" Jimin asked with concern and got a simple nod in reply.

Suddenly a notification chimed in Jungkook's phone.

He opened the document from his Gmail to showed the screen to Jimin and said, "This is the boy"

Jimin examine the face closely and tried to keep acting, "Soobin? He is yoonji's cousin"

Jungkook snatched the phone in anger and slam it hard on the table before brushing his hair back with fingers.

"What happened" Jimin asked with shock.

"Nothing, what about the project?" Jungkook tried to change the topic.

"Oh, the research paper is completely arranged. Now we have to just take step according to the plan" Jimin said casually.

"What about Lee?" he asked again.

"Lee? Kim Namjoon said he had a deal meeting with Lee Minhyuk. They are not willing to give back your property in Busan" Jimin said with a sigh.

"Besides, they asked Namjoon about your marriage life and wife" he added.

"They have their eyes on y/n, I knew it" Jungkook said with gritted teeth.

"Hmm, you have to be more careful about her" Jimin said with an appreciated nod.

___________

Suha felt offended by their behaviour, she felt humiliated in front of other students.

Some of them laughed at her some of them clicked photo and some of them even kept recording.

So she rushed out from the café area and started approaching her classroom with anger.

"What the B###. No one dared to talk to me like that" she spat with anger.

She kept talking to herself until she bumped into someone.

"AAAAA-"

But before she could fall back on her butt someone caught her waist.

Suha opened her eyes to see Soobin showing his dimples with a slight smirk.

"Be careful where you are going?" he said flashing a smile.