𝓕𝓘𝓝𝓐𝓛(1/2)

Yoongi with Hoseok just arrived in the highway where two vans are crashed.

Jungkook's car was also here and Nick and Steve's van also found a few meters away.

"Jungkook's tracker isn't moving. Either they left him or his watch inside the jungle" Hoseok informed.

"That means they already knew he had a tracker on it" Yoongi spoke as he noticed Jin and Namjoon arrived.

"Their car went to the left side from this way" Hoseok informed again.

"F#ck" Yoongi cursed.

"Don't worry, one of my men from the checkpoint attached tracker on their vans" Namjoon spoke.

"Hoseok, track them" jin spoke, handing a pen drive to him.

Hoseok typed something on his laptop and spoke, "Few vans are spread inside this jungle. Only two of them are together, not moving"

"Where is it?" Namjoon asked.

"It's about 56 miles away from here. There is an abandoned factory of medicine as far as I know" Hoseok informed, not detaching his eyes from the screen.

"I'm informing Taehyung about our next plan. We need him" Jin spoke and Yoongi nodded at him.

"Check our tools and guns. We're going to that factory" Yoongi ordered to his men before climbing up on his van again.

With the help of Hoseok's tracking system, their vans started to approach the destination.

___________

With trembling hands, you untied every rope as Daehan watched like it's kind of interesting survival show.

He knows well that even though you untied Jungkook, he's too weak to fight against them.

Even if he manages to fight, there is no way he could slip away from all the gang members outside.

You helped Jungkook to stand on his feet. They really beat his arms and legs badly, Jungkook's groans and painful look is enough to know that.

"Y/n, you both are trapped here. No one is going to save you. Your bodyguards are already in their deep sleep" daehan said with a chuckle as one of his arms are already soaked in blood.

You looked beside to see Nick and Steve are sleeping like death body inside a dark prison, while their hands and legs are tied together.

He could have left them on the highway, and they might come to rescue you. But this daehan guy is smart enough.

He threw those papers in front of you with another pen and added, "So, it's better if both you listen to me. Sign those papers"

Jungkook's blood boiled seeing the same divorce paper again. They beat him for not signing on that paper before.

"Never!" Jungkook replied with gritted teeth.

Daehan darted his gaze at Jungkook and spoke, "You better keep quiet when I'm talking to my sister"

"Who's your sister?" Jungkook yelled.

Before daehan could answer, you spoke, "He's lying"

You looked at daehan and asked, "Mr. Daehan, I'm asking you again. Why are you doing this?"

Instead of replying, Daehan laughed, making you disgusted.

"Why I'm doing this? You really want to know?" daehan asked like some psychopath.