XV

Jungkook noticed you were snoring softly. Hiding under the blanket you're sleeping completely like a child.

He shifted his body towards you, and he is now facing you. He removed the blanket from your face to see you.

"We shouldn't sleep, specially in this night, right?" he asked you in whisper knowing he will not get any answer in reply.

"Do you even know what couple's usually do in this night" he asked with a teasing tone.

"Why did you agree to this marriage? Because of mom?" he asked again.

"You are so naive" he said with a chuckle.

"Are you too tired? Why did you sleep so early? I have so many things to tell you, ask you" he whispered.

The incident from the wedding ceremony came to his mind.

The way everyone was cheering kiss-kiss and the way you panicked.

Another incident came into his mind, the way you flinched when he closed the door loudly, and you blurt out with nervous that, you will manage on the couch.

He chuckled and got up and rested his head on the headboard of the bed.

"My life is filled with so many difficulties and danger, which you can't even imagine"

"Let this situation be stable, I'll try to find out how to let you free from this so-called marriage AKA hell"

"I'm sure mom will understand that, I'm not the perfect one for you"

"So Wifey, till then are you ready to be my partner of this hell?" he asked looking at you.

You mumbled something in sleep while jungkook got a mini heart-attack thinking that you were listening to him all this time.

He moved his head close to your face and observed you closely to find out are you really sleeping or not. 

"Ap-appa" you mumbled again.

Jungkook looked at your face with crooked brows. Even if you were sleeping, he saw your facial expression is completely showing sadness.

'Where is uncle park? He wasn't here during the wedding' he thought.

He went back to his place again and took his iPad to click on a specific app. He typed the password and all the security cam showed up on the screen.

Even if he hired some man to check security cams 24/7, still he checked them whenever he gets time.

Especially inside his mansion and personal rooms, which are only connected with his iPad.

He was checking all the main gates and hall inside the mansion. Suddenly something caught his eyes.

Jimin and his wife is standing outside his bedroom. Yoonji is pulling his arms and scolding him silently.

Jimin showed his small finger to her and again put his ears on the door. Yoonji sighed at him and facepalmed herself.

Jungkook chuckled  and after sometimes he saw Yoonji dragged him to their bedroom annoyingly even if Jimin was stubborn to left.

[Meanwhile]

Park Hanbin, your father is now sitting beside two cemeteries all alone on the night of your wedding.

Tears were non-stop pouring and eyes were glued to the sky filled star. Two of them are bigger and sparky than the others.