II

Jungkook's thought got cut by a sudden action of the driver. The Driver pulled the break hard sensing a girl jumped infront of their car out of nowhere and curled into a ball middle of the road.

"Argh....What the" jungkook was about to curse but stopped when he sensed his dad waked up from the sudden break.

"It's a girl" the driver said holding the left part of his chest.

"What the- you were about to get hit. Do you have eyes or you want to die?" jungkook came out of the car shouting at the girl making her trembling in fear.

Following by him all the bodyguard came pointing gun at the little girl making her more scared. Mr. jeon's temper got into its peak level when he saw the little girl's trembled body surrounded by huge amount of bodyguard.

"I'm sorry.......I h-had to do this..... Y-you were a-about to hit this kitty" unknown girl said before showing a kitten in her trembling hands.

"So what?" Jungkook shouted again at the girl making her looking at him.

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat when his eyes met the girls. All this time he didn't realised that he is not talking with just a little, its an angel by face, and she is crying. For the first time jungkook regretting his own self for scolding a cute girl like her.

"Y/n....baby" Both of them broke their intense eye-contact when they heard Mr. park's voice.

"Appa!" You ran towards your father and hugged him tightly not fearing those heavy gun was still pointing at you. Mr. park and you both were crying because of the accident was about to happen and also your reunion after a long time.

"Don't cry baby I'm here now" mr. park said cupping your face and wiping off the tears while Mr. Jeon's eyes soften by father-daughter moment. Meanwhile, jungkook became froze on his spot not accessing what is happening.

"I'm sorry youngmaster........she loves animals more than anything.... That's why--" Mr. park said to jungkook making jungkook nervous while mr. jeon opened his mouth for the first time.

"That's not a bad thing" mr. jeon said glaring at his son who is still froze at his spot.

"Uh....Sir, I think you should not waste anymore time. You can head towards mansion I'll go with her" mr. park said to mr. jeon in an apologizing tone and gestured all the bodyguard to take down their gun.

"Oh..... Annyeonghaseyo....so you are my appa's boss?" you said and bowed at mr. jeon still sobbing due to fear.

"Yes my daughter....let's get inside of car.....we are going to give you lift" mr. jeon said softly at you while you noticed the young man who was scolding you rolled his eyes at Mr. jeon.

"No, no... I can go alone.......Its injured...I need to--" you said to mr. jeon but he cutted you off.

"Yeah, come on.... It will be quick if you went with us" Mr. jeon protest with a kind smile.

"I........this kitten might dirt your car besides...... I'm also dirty" you again said making Mr. jeon chuckle at your words.

"Come on you saved a life..... I know god noted a great gift for you because of that..... But I want to give you a treat for that too" mr. jeon said with a kind voice, and you looked at your dad who nodded to you.

You saw the young boy slammed the car door with a loud thud making you jumped a bit with fear. You noticed Mr. jeon rolled his eyes at the young boy's behaviour while your dad give you a gesture not to fear.