B0NUS-04

[Jungkook's pov]

I woke up as the bright sunlight hit my face. I can barely open my eyes.

After a little struggle, I adjusted my eye sight and took the remote before closing the blinds.

Dropping the remote I looked down at my chest to look at my Goddess.

Thank God, I'm the one facing the Windows. Otherwise, her Beauty sleep will get interrupted.

I chuckled, rubbing her back with my tattooed hand after adjusting the duvet.

She's sleeping like She's the cutest daddy's Prince, who didn't suck my d!ck and m0an my name while riding me last night.

Curling like a kitten, She's sleeping before my chest holding me like a Koala.

I just love to enjoy this scene every morning. It makes my day more comforting and relaxing.

As she snuggle on my chest, her b00bs completely squeezing Between our body.

Did I forgot to mention, we Both are nAked? Well, last night was really Great!!

Ahem... My baby improved her skills about this physical education. I'm a proud daddy now!

I hugged her closing my eyes and enjoying the moment of relaxation until she shifted a little before opening her eyes.

Suha, I love you!.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[A/n: Lol Joking 😅 You guys almost had a heart attack, right?]

I smooched her lips and spoke, "Morning, Babe"

Slightly opening her eyes, she rubbed them and spoke in a sleepy voice, "Kook, don't you have office today? Why are you sleeping at this hour?"

I chuckle observing her pout, "I'm a CEO for God's sake, baby. I can take leave as much as I want"

She smiled sweetly and snuggled more into my chest, "I love you kook"

I kissed her forehead saying, "Kook loves you more, Carrot"

She shifted in her place while my hands were still circling around her.

As she lied on her back, my eyes went to her chest, that is filled with my love bites.

A Perfect Artwork!!

I touched her collarbone and she shivered when my cold finger gets in contact with her skin.

I run my fingers until they reached her cle@vage that is hidden under the thin duvet.

I cupped her left bre@st and squeezed it shifting my eyes on her face to watch her reaction. As always, my baby reacted to my touches.

I just realised, her bre@st are bigger than before. It's growing!! I just love this Goddess.

Under the duvet, I climb on her before placing a kiss on her lips as she was staring at me sweetly.

Then a kiss on her forehead, another one on her nose, couple of kiss on her cheeks. She begins to giggle as I was showering her with Kisses.

And then I placed a kiss on the most sensitive spot of her neck, she closed her eyes, with a hissing sound.