XLII

You and Jungkook are walking around the Area of the lake, holding hands, expressing both of your feelings through action and words.

The weather is so romantic, after what you both did, shamelessly in front of locals.

Still many people passing by, giving you weird stares, because you got the most sexiest man as your life partner.

You'll surely beat your boyfriend or husband for kissing you like this, if your relation with him was normal like other couples.

But you let him do this types of things, because you both just confessed to each other after facing so much confusion.

Even though you're not familiar with these types of *not caring about what others say* things, you let him do whatever he wants.

It's not like only you are the one who's compromising. You can sense that, he's the one who's compromising the most in this relationship.

You are beyond happy when you found him, secretly cancelling all the emergency meetings of tonight, just to spend with you.

Everything is going fine, but something is wrong about some people around both of you.

'Why does it seems like they are connected, is it because they're coincidentally wearing almost same fashioned clothes?' you thought looking at two people standing a few step away.

After every turn you both just took, you found someone standing at the corner doing nothing just to stare at both of you.

You looked up at Jungkook to see he's normally walking with you.

'Maybe he didn't notice the difference between these people and other normal people' you thought.

You can swear you saw them giving disgusting stare, again looked at him to see he doesn't even bother to notice all of this.

'Why it seems like they are keeping eye on us? Are they bodyguards of jungkook-shi, in disguise of normal people?' you thought, shooing these thoughts away.

You stopped on your track, when he halted and watched the time before saying,"Uh- It's.....almost 11. Let's go home"

"But I want to spend more time here" you said with a pout.

"Stop being childish y/n, you have class tomorrow" he said with a chuckle.

He was about to pull you back, but you yelled in panic, "Jungkook-shi! I don't want to go"

"These guys are checking you out, y/n.....and you know well, I don't like it" he said in a warning tone making you taken aback.

'How am I supposed to tell you that we've been following by one of my opponents?' he thought, poking inside the cheek with his tongue, trying best not to give you hint.

You showed your pinky finger and spoke,"A little bit won't hurt, right?"

Jungkook nodded his head, letting out a loud sigh, before taking you to a nearby coffee shop.

It's almost empty, so you gladly took seat, right away a waiter came to ask you, "Sir, ma'am......your order?"

"I want Americano...and" jungkook replied and stopped looking at your expression.

You just gave him a disgusted look as soon as he ordered.

'He likes Americano, Yack. The worst coffee I've ever tasted' you almost vomit, reminding the taste of the coffee.

[A/n: She's not pregnant.........YET.....and no offence to Americano, it's just y/n's opinion]

"Y/n?" he snap you out of your thoughts.