XXII

Last night you wanted to avoid Jungkook, so you came to the library room and cried as much as you want.

Senior maid came to console you but couldn't, she tried to make you eat something, but you insisted.

When she realised the problem she arranged the guest room for you to sleep there.

But the whole night you didn't sleep a bit, and Jungkook spent his night in study room as always.

You noticed the senior Maid bought breakfast for you, but you insisted without thinking twice.

Suddenly you heard a car is approaching the parking area.

It didn't took much time to your understanding Mrs. Jeon is here.

"Eomeoni, I don't want to go anywhere. Please tell him" you cried hugging her.

"OMO......y/n-ie don't cry. I'm here now" she said patting your back softly.

"Eomeoni, he....he arranged my study in Harvard University. I have to leave Korea and stay there alone" you said while chocking on your tears.

"I did what is best for you. Do you know how many students dreamt about that?" Jungkook said with a firm tone, coming out of nowhere.

You saw him in an office attire, professional look is visible as always.

"I n-never d-dreamed about it. I don't want to leave Korea" you whispered but enough for them to hear.

'You never said either you don't want to leave me' Jungkook thought.

"Aish, look at your face. Go and freshen up yourself, I'll talk to him about this" Mrs. Jeon said caressing your face.

You left them alone to freshen up with a little hope that Mrs. Jeon will manage this matter.

Jungkook went to hug his mom while she pushed him away making him dumbfounded.

"Jungkook what is this?" Mrs. Jeon yelled with anger.

"When did you return? Why didn't you informed me?" Jungkook retorted back.

"I was planning to surprise you, but I'm the one surprised here" Mrs. Jeon said making him chuckle.

"Where were you last night?" she asked in a firm tone.

"I have some important work, so I had to-"

"Don't tell me you does that often" she said with irritation and Jungkook nodded rubbing the back of his nape.

With a sigh she asked, "Why are you distancing her from you?"

"Mom why can't you understand. Last week she was about to get kidnapped. My rivals might already know about her" he said raising his voice.

"What if they know about her? Why you are for?" his mom retort back not caring about those maids are eavesdropping.

"You are here to save her. It's not like you will hide her from the whole world for her entire lifetime" she said with a firm voice.

Jungkook kept calm while rubbing his forehead.

Mrs. Jeon sighed and said, "Can't you see she loves you? She is not just only crying because she needs to leave us"

"She is crying because she needs to leave you. Think before taking step, kookie" she said with a soft tone while patting his shoulder.

"She never said that out loud" Jungkook mumbled to himself.

"She didn't sleep last night, I wonder did she skipped dinner too" Mrs. Jeon said getting hyped with concern.

"I Don't Understand Why My Son Is So Disrespectful?" she shouted dramatically.