Chapter 21

Author's POV:

Jungkook looked into the eyes that held so much emotion. He started at your eyes, then your lips. He looked at your red cheeks then back to your glossy eyes.

"Hey", His voice barely a whisper, "Why are you crying?". You pressed your plump lips in a fine line, to answer.

"Someone drank all of my banana milk. And I know who", You looked down at your lap, fiddling fingers.

Everything was quiet until Jungkook broke into fits of laughter. "Why are you laughing?", You pouted, hitting him playfully.

"You were crying over banana milk? Are you even serious?", Jungkook looked at her with utter disbelief.

"Well, at least I got my priorities right! You were arguing over underwear!", She burst suddenly, which caught Jungkook off guard.

"How-w d-do you know that?", Jungkook nervously laughed.

"I know a lot of things other than that", You smirked.

Jungkook's POV:

Talking with Y/n seemed like not what I imagined. She was funny and savage, something off gave me motherly vibes. I think she would make a great mother.

I don't know why I did that thought give me goosebumps but it did. We were talking for a long time when suddenly I received a call.

It was from Ara. " Who is it, Jungkook-ah?", Y/n asked. I didn't want to attend the cal but I did anyway.

"Y/n, I will be back. This is an important business call, Okay?", I asked, hoping she would believe this cliche lie. She hummed in response.

I walked to the balcony, making sure Y/n was not able to hear what I was speaking.

In the call:

Jk: Hell-

Ara: Where are you? What have you been doing?!

Jk: I was... Umm... Spending time with my mom.

Ara: So? You decided to ignore me?!

Jk: I didn't. And what did you mean ignored?

Ara: Your gorgeous wife that you love so much sent me a message that you don't love me.

Author's POV:

It was a blatant lie. Yet, Ara had to get rid of that idiotic woman or she was going to make him conscious of what she intending to do.

The line was dead until he asked,

Jk: Did she do that?

Ara: Yeah! Why would I lie to you?

Jungkook, on the other hand, was suspicious because Y/n was with him the whole time. However, he couldn't afford to tell Ara that he indeed was spending time with his lovely wife.

Jk: I will take care of it. Now go sleep.

Ara: What will you do?

Ara wanted him to do something more brutal like divorce right this second but she knew it wouldn't be in any way profitable for her.

Jk: I will talk later. Bye.

Ara: By-

He cut the call even before she could answer. He didn't why he did it but the feeling of Y/n doing something like that way wouldn't be true.

He shook his thoughts away, going back to Y/n and her rambles about banana milk.

_________________________________________________________