Chapter 19

Mrs.Jeon POV:

I sighed, pushing him off for the second time when he said something.

" Don't you wanna visit your daughter in law?", He smirks evilly.

My face went pale. Now it was time for him to laugh. "I quickly ran over to him, hugging his side, I spoke," Why disturbing those plans, Honey?".

Jiyoo's POV:

" Why disturbing those plans, Honey?", I was stifling my laughter and I knew she too was holding in her anger.

"Oh, I thought I was coconut head?", I smirked." No, you are the most handsome man I have ever met", She spoke dramatically.

"Okay then, Go make breakfast for me", I ordered. She bowed down like a maid would do and scurried into the kitchen.

I chuckled, as I followed her slowly. 

I saw her, being all pouty about that simple thing. I sighed going to the table to have the breakfast she made.

Timeskip to Jungkook's house:

Jungkook's POV:

I was overjoyed.

I'm meeting my mother, after a really long time.

God! I really miss her warm hugs. I missed the way she would cheer me up whenever I was down.

She was the best mother according to me in the whole world. She was funny, savage, and caring.

My eyes teared up slightly as I hugged her.

Through the corner of my eyes, I saw Y/n looking at us with a little smile playing on her lips.

The hug lasted for a few minutes and I finally pulled away.

"Aigoo~ My boy has grown up so much," my mom said and I smiled.

Her eyes slowly fell on Y/n, and a bright smile formed on her face.

Walking to Y/n, my mother pulled her into a bear hug.

"My daughter-in-law is so beautiful" I heard my mother mumble.

I felt indifferent at that moment.

I know that this may sound weird but my mother just knows it when she's near kind-hearted people.

Like when she's around my father.

And I trust my mother in everything.

So, Y/n is just a kind-hearted girl.

Well, I realize that I beat her up for no reason. Yet, she doesn't complain about this to anyone and being a billionaire, she even sleeps in the kitchen even though there are guest rooms, just because I made her to.

I know that what I'm doing is wrong. But I just want to satisfy my male ego.

I also know that Ara is nothing like Y/n.

After the little family reunion, we sat down for lunch.

Lunch was finished soon, and I saw Y/n looking down at her lap the whole time.

In the middle of the conversation in our living room, she slowly walked up to my room where I made her stay for today since my parents are visiting.

Escaping without my parents noticing, I slowly made my way to the room and stood out while peeking through the door.

'Is she trying to plan something against my mother?'

Carefully, I watched her taking her phone which was placed on the dressing table as she made a call to someone.

"Hey Lisa" I heard her say and whom I think is Lisa, probably was talking to her.

"W-What? No, I'm not crying" she said with a forced chuckle while brushing the hair off her face.

"Aish! I just felt like talking to my best friend, so I made a call to her" Y/n said, with a slightly playful voice.

While sitting on the edge of the bed, she looked around like she was going to say about the darkest secret.

"I know that this is not a right timing, and it may also be almost impossible" she started. "But I want you to bring me something really precious," she said.

'What did I even think? She's probably talking about diamonds and money'

Scoffing silently, I kept watching her discreetly.

"I want you to buy me a bubble bottle" she said and my mouth parted a little.

'Is she freaking serious?!'

"No!" she whines to Lisa through the call. "I want that bubble bottle we buy every weekend," she said.

And then I heard her talking to Lisa about how they love bubble bottles, how she has not yet lost her first kiss.

I guess that Lisa asked something, making Y/n's smile disappear.

"I just met Jungkook's mother today," she said.

'Is she trying to talk bad about my mother?'

"You know, she reminds me a lot about my mother," she said with a sad smile. "I just miss m-my parents" she said, covering her mouth at the end to control her sobs.

And then she just kept humming to whatever Lisa was saying.

My heart clenched slightly at how she hid tears behind her smile.

On hanging up the call, she breathed out to calm herself down.

"Stupid Y/n" she said in a cute angry tone while lightly slapping her cheek which was wet with tears. "Stop crying," she said to herself again and wiped the tears off her face.

Letting out a sigh, she brought her knees close to her chest.

"I just wish that eomma and appa had taken me with them too," she said in a soft voice to herself again.

Without realizing I was watching her the whole time, She left herself drift off to dreamland.

_________________________________________________________

I seriously don't know what I am writing but I hope you guys like it. Vote and comment! Gamshamnida!