Chapter 7

Quietly endure, silently suffer, and patiently wait.

_________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

" Hey Y/n. I am Lee Jieun", The woman said.

"Hey, Jieun. Nic- Wait. Hold up. Are you the Kpop idol IU?", I asked cuz Lisa was obsessed with IU's songs. I have seen posters all over her room. She chuckled, nodding slowly. I was frozen in my spot before jumping like a crazy fan. The police told us to go out and do whatever we want.

We chortled as we walked out of the police station. We sat on a bench that was near the police station." So are you my fan or someone you know is my fan?", she asked." My best friend is a fan of yours. That's how I recognized you", I replied.

Then we had a few talks about random things and exchanged our numbers. When I checked my pockets I didn't have my phone with me. I facepalmed myself as I gave IU my phone number. I bid her and Jiwoo goodbye and dashed home.

I reached home in 15 minutes and directly went to Jungkook's room. I was checking the room for my phone when someone back hugged. I was stuck to my spot. I could feel the chest against my back. It was obvious they had just bathed cuz the warmth of hot water and the clothing around the torso was on me.

They put their chin on my shoulder and began breathing heavily at my nape. My cheeks turned crimson red. "What are you doing here?", A manly voice whispered. It was like Jungkook's.  I couldn't move a muscle from the shock I received. My heartbeat was almost audible to me. I just wished he didn't hear it.

Suddenly his grip loosened enough for me to escape from him and his manly scent. I rushed out of the room and down the stairs, directly to the kitchen. I took a bottle of water and gulped it down in one go. The maids approached with a smile on their face." Miss, Is this your phone?", One maid took a phone out of her pocket. I just nodded and got the phone from her. 

"Good morning daughter!", Mr. Jeon scared the shit out of me." Good morning Mr.Jeon", I replied."Aah! Just call me Appa okay?", He asked."Ne appa", I coughed out. Jungkook then came down the stairs, fully dressed. I turned my head to the opposite to avoid any other embarrassment.

He just sat at the dining table for the breakfast. I followed Mr. Jeon and sat next to Jungkook. "So, When can I expect for grandchildren?", He asked making us choke on our food. Jungkook quickly gave me some water while he pats my back.' It's all an act'. I fake smiled while he did the same.

"Aww, Both of you make a sweet couple", Mr. Jeon exclaimed." We are one, Right Jagiya?", Jungkook looked at me lovingly. Like it was all real." Y-yes", I stuttered out of embarrassment. Jungkook just lightheartedly laughed. We then ate breakfast in comfortable silence. "Jungkook, get ready. We have to sign a few documents back in the office", Mr. Jeon's face stern. I gulped returning to 'our' room. I sat at the corner of the bed while fidgeting with my fingers.

Jungkook entered the room, directly going to his closet. I just was scrolling through social media while Jungkook was dressed up in his tuxedo. He looked so hawt.. Wait what? Why am I even thinking about him? I shook my head a couple of times before noticing Jungkook looking weirdly at me.

_________________________________________________________

That's it for this Chapter folks! Just a filler I know. I have been busy with school recently. Forgive your author! Vote and comment! Gamsahamnida!