Chapter 14

If you set your goals ridiculously high and it's a failure, you will fail above everyone else's success

_________________________________________________________

Then we went to .......... The Amusement park! (I didn't know that my readers are dirty-minded. I am innocent too!)

I had gotten the tickets for all rides, knowing that my sweetheart will love it. I showed her the tickets and she squealed in delight. I chuckled, ruffling her hair, making her pout. "You ruined my hair", She walked away from me. Just before she could take another step, I pulled her back into my hard chest and holding her small hands in mine.

"Aww, Is my baby angry with me?", I asked her. She just turned her head away. "Well then, We shall go home", I smirked."Please? I am sorry. Can we go and play in the amusement park?", She pleaded with her puppy eyes. "What are we waiting for? Let's go then!!!", I pulled her along with me.

Timeskip to a few months later:

Jia's POV:

For the last few months, I and Jiyoo have been getting to know each other. I was happy with my family for they have accepted my marriage with Jiyoo. I loved him too much to let him go. But his parents didn't know about me. So one day he came over to my house, telling me to get ready to meet them.

I was so nervous about what will happen. What if they reject me? What if they don't like me? The word fear was written all over my face. Jiyoo noticed me so he squeezed my hand. I just smiled at him. 

I got out of the car and Jiyoo came over to hold my hand.' Nothing is gonna happen. I am just overreacting', I told myself. I took a deep breath as the maids welcomed us. An old couple was descending the stairs and they kinda looked cold. I thought it was all in my mind until Jiyoo spoke up, "Eomma, Appa, This is the girl I love. Jia". 

I bowed respectfully in front of them before smiling. "Let's go to the table and eat first. Then we discuss everything", His Mother suggested. I nodded at her opinion. I was sitting in front of Mrs. Jeon and Jiyoo in front of his father. 

Soon the food was served. No one really talked except for asking for water or something. I was busy indulging the heavenly crispy and spicy chicken strips dipped with a hot sauce when my phone rang. I looked up to my future in-law, excusing myself as I walked away to a corner to attend the call. 

In the call:
Jia- Underlined
Jia's mom- Italic

Jia! Can you hear it?

Yeah, mom.

So what happened? 

I was savoring those chicken strips.

Huh? You better not, or Imma kick you out the house. You need a husband. You are old already. 

Mom! I got it, alright?

Okay then. Impress your in-laws!

Bye, Mom!

Bye!

I sighed as I went back to my seat to finish those strips. Soon after that, We were sitting on the couch with Mr. Jeon and Mrs.Jeon with a "Explain everything " face. Jiyoo held my hand and I just smiled at me. 

We explained everything to them and most of the time they had a poker face on. When we finished, Mr. Jeon chuckled. We were confused why this man was chuckled like an idiot now and what the eff to do.

"You wanna know my answer?", He asked. I nodded vigorously.

"I and my wife have decided to ............................"

_________________________________________________________

That's it, folks! Also comment on what he would say and for the one girl who reads my books and knows the whole story, Don't you dare spoil it! Vote and Comment readers! Gamasahamnida!