Chapter 5

Be who you needed when you were younger

_________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I woke up with a throbbing headache, realizing I was in my room. Didn't I go to the club last night? Then how am I here?" I brought you here, You idiot", Someone familiar talked.

I turned around to see Lisa with a tray in her hands. I sat up by leaning on to the headboard. She gave me some hangover pills and soup." How are you feeling right now?", She asked.

"Somewhat okay", I replied. "Do you remember what happened last night?", She asked slyly, pacing around my room." Nah. Did I do something wrong?" I asked concerned about my dignity. I didn't mind but still, I had to deal with my absurdness that happened last night.

"Nothing. Just blabbering things about your future husband", She calmly said making my jaw drop." What did I say?", I asked her innocently." You don't need to know about it", She just turned around to leave but I clung on to her like a koala.

"Please Lili. I need to know about it", I practically begged her." OK then. Your wish is my command", She threw her phone right on my face. I was confused at first so she got it back and played something giving it back to me.

It was a video of me..... 

Me being drunk...

_________________________________________________________

Lisa was continuously laughing which made me huff. "Stop laughing before I stick a mop down your throat", I glared at her to which she just put her hand on her mouth.

"I want Jungkookie now ~ ", She sang as she giggled more making me embarrassed. "We do not talk about this to anyone", I strictly ordered. Lisa just gulped and nodded her head in fear.

"Okay. Mr. Jeon called yesterday by the way. He asked to pick your dress which he will gladly pay for. Are you ready to go shopping ??", She shouted, excitement visible in her voice.

"I don't know Lili", The scene still replyed in my thoughts as I tried my best not to cry." Don't worry my baby. I will kill him if he tries to hurt you one more time", she made a karate pose which looked so funny. We ended laughing and choosing the clothes for the wedding

The day of the wedding:( 2 weeks later)

I was extremely nervous. Nervous about the marriage. Nervous about the days I have to spend with him." Are you ready, My Lil sis?", Lisa along with her parents knocked on the door.

I simply nodded and held Lisa's father's hand tightly." Everything will be alright my dear", Lisa's Father whispered. I took a deep breath before walking down the aisle. 

Lisa's Dress