Chapter 2

Life is not the number of breaths we take but the number of moments that take our breath away.

_________________________________________________________

Mr. Jeon's POV:

I yelled at Jungkook but he just ignored me, went into his room, and slammed the door shut. I didn't want to upset him after a long tiring flight. I just turned the TV on to watch some news when I received a call from my assistant.

Incall:

Italic-Mr Jeon                                                                                                                Bold-Assistant 

What is it, Taeyoung-ahh?

Mr. Jeon, I just received our company's profits and...

*Sighs How much did we lose?

A lot Sir. If this continues then we maybe bankrupt

I will take care of it and call you back.

What will I do now? I cannot afford to lose my image in society because we gained a lot of profit in the last few months and Jungkook too worked hard. So I thought it was time to pull out an old contract and contact.

Y/N's POV:

I was working on the new clothing line I started when I got a call. It was from my business partner and my father's friend, Mr. Jeon.

Italic- Mr. Jeon                                                                                                                  Bold-Y/n        

Hey Y/n! How are you?

Hi Mr. Jeon! I am fine and how are you ?'

We are all fine. But listen carefully now.

Tell me, sir.

I want you to come to my house for dinner tonight.

But why sir?

To discuss something......

Something important.

Okay, then sir! I'll meet you there.

Okay Y/n! Bye!

Bye, sir!

I kept the phone aside and started doing my work faster so I could go home early as possible to get ready for the dinner with the Jeons.

Timeskip to the dinner:

I am currently waiting in the house, for Mr. Jeon. "Hey Y/n! How are you, my daughter?", The sudden voice of Mr. Jeon."I am fine, Mr. Jeon", I answered politely.

The door slammed open, and I saw a couple walk in, hand in hand. They were smirking at Mr. Jeon."Son, we have something to discuss and also bring that girl with you", He said sighing.

"Please take a seat everyone. So as I was saying, Everyone please listen carefully and don't get angry", He said while sitting in the dining table." Our company has incurred a huge loss and if the word gets out, The company's reputation will be gone.", He just hung his head low.

"But there is a way. Y/n, Me, my wife, and your parents signed a contract. A contract that will help us if we face lose in the future or now. a contract that will make us the most powerful and richest companies in South Korea. But, for it...." He paused for a sec before completing, "Y/n and Jungkook have to get married."

"WHAT!", we both yelled at the same time and glared at each other. I mean there are a few reasons for me hating this marriage. One, I don't know him completely. Two, he already has a girlfriend. Three, I am too young to get married.

"Uncle, I cannot accep-", I was cut off when we heard from the sobs and sniffling from the girl that was with Jungkook earlier."Babe are you crying ?", He rushed to her but she yanked his hands away and ran out.

Jungkook's Pov:

Y/n was cut off when we heard sobs and sniffling from Ara. Oh shit! she's crying. I rushed to her only to get my hands pushed away and she ran outside. I ran behind and caught her wrist, pulling her on into me, embracing her in a comforting way.

"Shh, Don't cry. I am here with you.", I rubbed her back to calm her down. After a few minutes, she pulled away and asked me will I marry Y/n for real and leave her." No babe, I love you and I always will."I will make sure to make her life a living hell for hurting Ara.

_________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it! I know a lot of drama. Please forgive your author. Vote and comment. Gamshamnida!