Chapter 10

You will not be punished for your anger, You will be punished by your anger.

_________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I widened my eyes. I backed off till my back hit the headboard. "No... No No No No NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!", I shrieked as Jungkook grabbed my ankle and pulled me towards him." Nowhere to escape uh?", He smirked.

I was struggling, My eyes watering nonstop. My wrists were pinned above my head as Jungkook looked at me, smirking. 

(A/N: This may be disturbing for some readers so don't read if you don't want to)

Suddenly my face turned to the right. He. Slapped. Me. The pain was stinging on my cheek and it had turned red. I cried nonstop begging to stop as he slapped me several times. 

His hands left my cheek only to take a belt and lash it on my back. I screamed in pain as I tried to get away from him. He was merciless. He had lashed it around 20 times over my back.

(A/N: Now you may read)

After a few minutes, He left the room, not bother to spare me a glance. I tried to stand up but my body was numb. I was too weak to do anything. I kept gazing at the ceiling until the darkness consumed me.

Jungkook's POV:(5:00 PM)

I was currently playing Overwatch with Taehyung connected on to my discord server while I received a text.

From: Ara

Hey Jungkook! Could you pick me up so we could go shopping? I hope you aren't with that B****

Read 

I forgot about Y/n. Holy shit! "Hyung can we continue tomorrow?", I asked him hoping he would say yes." Sure Kook", I immediately switched on my computer and ran over to my wife. I am not caring for her or anything. She is just my contract wife and nothing more. I unlocked the door to find her unconscious on the floor.

She didn't even have her breakfast or lunch, I recalled. I went to the side, slightly shaking her to wake her up. She has to eat to take care of her. Why am I even caring for her? I left her as such to go to pick up Ara.

Y/n's POV:( 2 hours later)

I woke up with a throbbing headache and felt so weak. I checked the time and it was 7:00 PM. I got up slowly with the help of the bed and walked away into the bathroom to take a cold shower.

I stepped into the shower, stripping all my clothes away, Letting the cold water heal me. I saw the mirror and back was ruined. It was fully bruised and full purplish marks. I left the water to drown me so I could feel better.

I wrapped my body carefully in a towel and went to apply medicines for them. I slowly applied with great difficulty and wore a hoodie with sweat pants. I went downstairs to have food since I didn't eat since today morning.

I asked the maids for some food and they looked at me pitifully. I smiled weakly at them and started eating. When I was about to finish the last spoon, the door flung open to show Jungkook and someone. I doubt it is Ara.

But it wasn't. It was a guy. Someone with broad shoulders. And his face, it had an aura of someone who is worldwide handsome. I was staring at with an open mouth until Jungkook fake coughed. I suddenly looked down at my lap and closed my once open mouth. 

"Yah Jungkook-ah! Who is that?", That guy asked, pointing towards me.

"Y/n, He is my friend and Hyung, 

She is my wife".

_________________________________________________________

What will happen next? Please comment! I wanna know more about my readers. Anyway, for my Birthday special, enjoy this! Vote and comment! Gamsahamnida!