28: The Kick

EARLY UPDATE

I've already told you people that have patience, I can't skip all the things and straight way jump to the Sia who stands for herself
She is Broken, and Depressed. Its not easy to just forget everything in a blink of eye and act strong, like nothing happened. She LOVED him, afterall.

She will stand for herself but at a very very slow rate, now if you can have patience to keep up with that rate, its good and if not then I'm sorry this book isn't for you.

Enjoy Reading.
Two chapters in one day, woaah!!
Way to go, Maria😌!

Sorry for the mistakes.

Sia's pov

I'm getting ready because my soon to be mother in law is taking me for shopping, I did tried to say no, but who am I kidding??

Sia's outfit

" Sia, come fast " My mum shouted from downstairs

I'm living with my family only because of the wedding

Sighing I went to see Mrs. Black, who was smiling at her fullest, she looks so happy by seeing me.

My Mum and Aunt have real gone mad. Cat, my cousin is also coming today.

saying bye, I left with Mrs. Black

--------------------

After a whole lot of shopping, We went to eat something. I was tired like anything but Mrs. Black loves shopping, she's still saying that we need to buy more stuffs.

Her phone ringed and she got a call from her husband I think

After talking with him for few minutes, she came back and said " Sia, we need to cut short our shopping because you and X have to buy rings "

"Oh" I said
" Lets go, I'll drop you to X, he went to play some sports with his friends " she said

" You are also coming with me, right?" I asked

" No Sia, your father in law needs me and moreover have fun with X " she winked

I gave her a small smile and We left to meet the devil.

------------

After dropping me, Mrs. Black left

I don't know what we call this kind of place as I have never been to one, it looks like a sports stadium or something like that. I find a man and asked him about the devil.

He told me the direction, I went there to see the area is kind of private, looking around I find him laughing sitting on the floor with the soccer.