13: one and half months later

Sorry for the mistakes!

Sia's pov

One and half month later from the kiss incident-

Its been a month and half since the Kiss , after that Xander is nothing but sweet and kind.

He pampers me alot!

In this one and half month month I learnt many things about Xander, Xander have anger issue because something has happened with his family in the past.

I got to know that Xander's real Mother was from India

After knowing Xander's story I realised that all his anger is for a reason, from inside he's the most kindest person, so I try to pamper him as much as I can

He is like my big baby!

He mostly sleep in my apartment and almost all the time we stay together...

Kissing has become a very common thing, I don't know that we are in relationship or not? But the way he treats me , I think we are!

We haven't made love yet, although he wanted to but its just that I am not ready and for that he didn't forced me, not once.

I went to visit my family also, twice where Xander use to sneak in my room to cuddle with me on my single bed.

way too stubborn!

Talking about me, I gained confidence and courage to speak, and don't stutter around him much, except when he's angry that doesn't count.

In the past month, I realised that I love him... A lottt!

I'm not much experienced in these kind of stuffs and I don't trust people, heck I don't even trust myself but I trust Xander with my life.

Nowadays, I share every little thing with him, my insecurities, my happiness, my problems, everything and he listen everything with a smile and assurance

-------

Its Friday today and I came early from office, I was just pacing around the apartment in my favourite dungaree,  thinking about Xander.

Sia's Dungaree

Talking about him, he's still working

Just then the door knob clicked and Xander entered looking so angry and tired with his shirt inside-out.

Xander's outfit